39

2 weeks after
Y/n perspective

After one week, he start to ignore me again..Ignore us, he always say the cliché words "I had a meeting with someone", "I had an emergency meeting" It's always like this, it's always the meeting word..He would let all his anger out of me, which affects me too.

I feel so empty as monochrome without him, I don't honestly what to feel anymore..At least yoongi was always right by my side, i already know what to feel, i feel overwhelmed and happy with yoongi, just like how jungkook made me feel like, but perhaps i must say that I don't feel thrilled with yoongi, i hate but like him...As a friend.

The cold breeze hits my pale skin, i can smell the scent of vanilla through my nostrils..I can hear greetings echoing in my small ears, "Happy birthday to youuu!" Yoongi sang sweetly, his hands were holding the tray of the pastel lavender colored crepe cake, and a candle light up in the middle of the cake.

I chortle at his sweet surprise, his gummy smile somehow makes my heart race.."Yoongi, thank you" I spoked with a overwhelmed and happy voice, i did expect that I'll celebrate with myself because I don't have any family member to celebrate with me, lisa can't celebrate with me because she has the date with the bartender she met when we're at the club which is named "Jennie" i guess?

But at least she pay me a visit on the office a while ago and greeted me with kisses on the cheek and warm soft hugs, and she gave me a really expensive gift with a letter on it, and also this weird lipstick that is vibrating? The more i twisted the lipstick, the more it vibrates..And that vibrating lipstick had a charger, that lipstick is really odd but i still accept her gift.

I look at the cute man in front of me, in the eyes..I let out my genuine and overwhelming smile, i put my mouth into an O, to let out the air out of my mouth as i blow out the candle, "Thank you so much yoongi..I love you" Those last word i said just blabber out of my lips, the next thing i feel is his heart beating loudly and fast, i gulped and just continue hugging him.."I love you too, y/n" He spoke deeply through my ears, it makes me nervous i don't know if he meant as a friend or as lover- "I love you as a friend" He spoked with a chuckle in between.

We both sat down at the chair, we both grab a small circled plate.."Let me slice it-" Yoongi suddenly caught my wrist, "Let me do it, since it's your birthday" He said as he snatch the knife on my hand, he sliced the cake and place the soft lavemder cake on top of the plate neatly, we we're silent as we ate the cake..But i tried to break it with a compliment "Yoongi, this is really a delicious cake!" I spoked with a genuine smile on my face, he let out a nervous chuckle..Scratching his nape.

"Is that so?" I didn't hesitate to nod, "Where did you buy it?" I tilt my head slightly to the right, he shook his head with a proud smile.."I made it, myself" He proudly spoke his word, his smile was wide and prideful, making my lips grin into a wide one.. Showing my teeth, "That's why it's delicious, you're so amazing! Good job, I'm proud of you" He let out a chortle on his mouth, "Ahh i know!" We both laugh simultaneously.

He went to his room, "Hey where are you going?" i just stood here on the table..Waiting for his presence to come back here, i hear footsteps coming towards me, he went towards me..Clearing his throat, i can tell that he's hinding something from his back "Uhm.." He cooed and abruptly offered a box with a cute black ribbon on top to me, with a letter saying "Happy birthday! I wish you health and especially, happiness..Hehe :)" His letter was short but cute at the same time.