thirty; motel california

!due to the mature theme of this chapter, readers discretion is advised!

chapter thirty❝ & i'm screaming all on my own, with the revolver & a note

chapter thirty
& i'm screaming all on my own, with the revolver & a note.
will you please come back home?
motel california

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

The bus slowly rolled up to a Motel. Kennedy groaned as Stiles made her get up. She had been tired, and sleeping most of the ride there. She followed her friends, stepping out of the bus. "Motel Glen Capri," She read out loud, standing next to Lydia. She adjusted her bag on her shoulder. It was an ugly motel, something she would've seen in an old 80's movie.

"I've seen worse." Scott shrugged, standing a few feet in front of her.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked his friend.

Coach blows his whistle, catching everyone's attention, "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves." Coach Finstock explained, holding up keys. "You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." People began pairing up, grabbing their own keys. "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Kennedy turned to her friends, "Are all three of us rooming together?" She asked Lydia and Allison.

"We can share a bed," Allison offered. Kennedy nods, and walks up to grab the key. She and the Argent looked back at Lydia. "Lydia?"

Lydia stood there with an uneasy look on her face. "I don't like this place." She trailed off. Her hand stayed firmly around the strap of her purse.

Kennedy looks around, "I don't think the people who own this place like this place." She said, scrunching her nose. The place looked old and grimey. If Peter knew Kennedy was staying here, he'd throw a fit.

"It's just for a night." Allison said, trying to reassure Lydia.

The Martin looked up, "A lot can happen in one night." She mumbled.

Kennedy rolled her eyes, linking arms with Lydia. "Maybe I'll bed with you so you don't have nightmares." She joked, pulling Lydia along. "Come on, we can share our feelings or something."

༺❀༻

Stiles opened the door to his and Scott's room, seeing his girlfriend standing outside, "Kennedy, welcome to the Three Musketeers meeting." He said slowly. Nobody questioned the new name, accepting it as they went along.