ten

Are you kidding me?!" Seoyoon exclaimed, staring at Jungwon slack-jawed.

"That's freaking impossible. I can't do that."

"Yes you can." The boy from across her deadpanned.

"No, I really-"

"You want Misa back or no?"

"Oh, don't blackmail me like that!" The girl stomped, glaring at the infamous Yang Jungwon who raised an eyebrow at her mini outburst.

"Don't object anything I tell you to do ever again."

"This is a really unhealthy friendship, demiboy!"

The boy scoffed at the girl who was clearly in irk. "It's not like I'm telling you to hold a gun to your head or-"

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME TO DO!"

"No it isn't!"

After Jungwon's pacing back and forth for approximately three business days, he came up with the genius idea to lure Lijin using Seoyoon.

"No, Jungwon you don't understand I'm too-"

The boy stopped in front of her, looking deep into your eyes. "You can do this. You want Misa back, don't you? Don't you want things to go back to the way they were?"

he girl in front of him looked like she was about to burst into tears. "I-I can't." She whispered.

"Yes, you can." Jungwon whispered back, calmingly.

The demiboy's plan was to have Seoyoon jump off the same exact building, feigning an act of suicide in hopes to alert Lijin so Jungwon could rid of him once and for all when he was finally in the distraught position to do so.

Lijin was to catch Seoyoon mid-fall, bring her to safety and have his guard down for the demi to strike.

"No, this plan is horrible. I don't like it, what if Lijin leaves me to die-" The girl objects.

"He won't, I know he won't. He needs you to kill me, okay?" The boy said.

Silence, for a good ten seconds.

"..."

Seoyoon bit her lip, staring at the wall behind him.

Misa ran through her mind.

"Okay."

"But this better work." Seoyoon gives in.

"Good."

+

"Oh my god, oh my god oh my god oh my god." The shrill voice of the student came out in panicked breaths as she entered the lobby of the building she had once got pushed off, clinging onto Jungwon's arm.

The two had walked to the tall structure after school ended, much to Seoyoon's hesitant distaste. Most of the building was blocked off due to the recent murder that happened in the area but with Jungwon's intimidating cat eyes, they were able to convince the faculty they were ones with importance.

The demiboy steadied her boldly, guiding her to the staircase that eventually lead to the roof.

"Jungwon, I hate this place. I hate this place so much." She confided once again, words shaky.

"I hate this place too."

The boy pushed aside the doors and looked up the gray, musty and dark up-way, the hard cement stairs peeling and cobwebs forming in the corners.

It was clear this area was left out from the renovation.

They entered. Seoyoon continued to babble walking up the flight, each step building up to more and more anxiety.