Chapter 61

(Tanya): Lets head over to the others.

You let out an annoyed sigh and speak with a sort of agitated tone.

(Y/n): Fine.

(Tanya): Well someone is grumpy.

(Y/n): Who wouldn't? I was just beaten not by a powerful enemy but by some psycho flashing her breasts at me!

(Tanya): If queen rota catches on to this, she might use it against you.

Tanya looks at you with a cheeky grin as you let out a huff and just fly off.

(Tanya): Hahaha.

Tanya follows after you as the two of you land in front of bardock, sasha and the others. 

(Bardock): What happened? I thought the fight was all yours?

(Y/n): Well it was but sonia decided to use a dirty trick to get the win....

(Tora): That does sound like something she would do.

(Sugesh): Jezz that reminds me of the time sonia ripped off a guy's balls when he thought he could make a move on her.

(Bardock): Oh yeah! I still remember the blood curdling scream he did when that happened.

Bardock and his group share a hearty laugh while you just stare at them with a not surprised look on your face

(Y/n): Well he was an idiot to even approach someone like sonia in the first place but I guess I will give him props for being brave.

(Tanya): (sigh) To think that she wants to have kids with you......

(Y/n): As long as I keep my guard up I am not she won't get to me.....maybe.

(Tanya): Then until I am 100% sure that she will leave you alone, I will be keeping an eye on you at all times!

(Y/n): HUH!? I am strong enough to beat king vegeta into a plump! I don't need someone to keep an eye on me!

(Tanya): I'm sorry but who lost focus when a pair of breasts was flashed in his face?

(Y/n): First off, she did it out of nowhere so of course I would lose focus......and because the fact they were big.....there is no way to have focus when that happened.

(Sasha): Oh so you like big breasts huh!?

Sasha tries to grab you from behind but you easily move out of the way as sasha looks at you with a glare.

(Y/n): I am pretty sure the same thing would happen to you as well.

(Sasha): Hmph.

You let out a light chuckle and start patting sasha on the head which makes her pout.

(Sasha): Stupid.....

(Bardock): Wait a minute....

(Y/n): Hm?

(Bardock): If you are going to fight king vegeta (points at your large scar) will that wound not be a weak spot.

You look down at your large scar.

(Y/n): Maybe if he were to hit there hard enough then I am sure that the wound would reopen but as long as I have it covered I should be fine.

Tanya looks at you worried until you look up at her with a smile.

(Y/n): Don't worry tanya, I won't let him take advantage of this wound.

(Sugesh): How did you get that nasty scar?