50: 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦 ✦

3RD PERSON POV

The road was dark, a light pole a while away, and the small stars were the only things giving off light. Most of the stars were hidden behind large clouds, giving the impression that it might rain. 

A short girl and a tall man walked down the street together hand in hand. 

The girl would occasionally kick little rocks, smiling to herself as silly thoughts filled her brain. 

She didn't really enjoy silence but she soon found out that the man did, so she would sometimes give the man a few minutes of it. Just because she was nice. 

The man was distracted with looking at the sky. The moon and stars were something he was always in love with. They were almost as perfect and beautiful as his girl. Not quite though. 

He glanced over at her, seeing a soft smile on her face and tiny dimples showing in her chubby cheeks. 

"Baby." Her head snapped up to him. "You're so gorgeous," he spoke softly, speaking for only her to hear and not the night or any of its creatures. 

"So are you," she quietly replies, her smile expanding. 

Standing up on her tippy toes, she gave his jaw a little kiss. 

"I love you so much, darling," she spoke, surprising herself when she didn't stutter. 

A smile expanded over his face at her words. He'd never get over hearing her say them. "I love you so much too, darling. I love the way you get so excited over the smallest things. I love how you mumble to yourself without noticing. I love how your smile is a little lopsided. I love your laugh, your eyes, your nose, your kindness, your ranting, your considerateness, and can't forget your boobs. I could go on and on and on, love."

Everything he said made her face turn pink with a blush but the last part really got her. "Ummm," she awkwardly trails off. 

Her hands had become sweaty and she knew he could tell which only made her sweat more. She struggles to take it out of his tight grip, her smile turning into a glare. 

"Alek, l-let go," she demands. "My h-hands a-are sweaty."

"It doesn't matter, love."

She stops fighting him, letting her arm relax again. She stops walking and glances up at the perfect man. Everything about him was perfect to her. 

The way his eyes sparkled despite how dark they were. The way his lips feel perfect against mine. The way he speaks about things he's passionate about. The way he was was respectful and considerate even though he was somewhat rude. The way he was him.

She wished she could tell him all those things but that was something that she struggled with. Luckily, he understood and didn't hate her for it.

"Elvi," The man snapped her out of her thoughts. "Are you okay?" He questioned.

"Mhm, just thinking about h-how perfect y-you are."

A smile took over his face again, his small frown being replaced.

He leaned down, letting his lips softly meet her own.

They moved together slowly, his tongue running against her bottom lip. She parted her lips, allowing him to slip his tongue in and swirl around hers.

The clouds had moved farther away, letting more stars show. They shone down on the couple and twinkled with happiness.

The girl slightly pulled away, opening her eyes and looking into the darkness of his that twinkled just like the stars above.

His hands found their way to her waist, resting there while he stared at the beautiful girl. He was lucky enough to call her, his.

He didn't think he deserved her.

But he wasn't ever gonna let her go.

She was his happiness.

As he was hers.

Both knew that their souls were tangled together to make one.

Soul-tangled as one could say.

THE END

❥︎
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 647

(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Aʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜʜ

ɪᴛs ᴠᴇʀʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ sᴏ ɪᴅᴄ

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴀ ᴛᴏɴ ᴏғ ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ɢᴜʏs ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ sᴏ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴄʀʏ.. ʏᴇᴛ

ᴀʟsᴏ Iᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟᴇᴋ ɪs ᴘᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇʟᴠɪ ɪs sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ

...

Wʜᴀᴛs ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ?

...

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍ ғᴏʀ 193ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅsssssss
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ <33

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍ ғᴏʀ 193ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅsssssss ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ <33