26:

JENIFER'S P.O.V

Damian had book our dinner reservation at Nobu's. I went there once or twice before. I loved there food so much but the restaurant was quite expensive. Sam also had been there with his friends couple of time.

As we entered, Damian and I were walking in front hand in hand and Tessa and Sam behind us.

"Damian Wilson." He said to the receptionist. Obviously as usual, the girl was drooling over Damian. I couldn't control my jealousy.

"Hi there could you please give us our table little soon. We are hungry." I said in fake sweet tone. How I wish I had tell her that I was his girlfriend. But no I can't yet. Otherwise media will go dancing.

"Of course." She said still looking at Damian. I'm gonna kill this girl tonight.

She told the host to show us our table. The host started guiding us through the table.

"Jealousy suits you!!" Damian whispered softly.

"I know you were enjoying it very much." I snapped.

"Don't be angry on me Jenny." He chuckled.

"Just shut up Wilson. Wherever we go girls are just drooling, flirting and seducing you. Now onwards we won't go on a single date in any restaurant."

Damian didn't say anything he burst out laughing.

"What is there to laugh?" I chided.

"Aww my dear girlfriend, you are really so cute. Don't worry okay, you are the only girl I will drool over, flirt with and will seduce you." He kissed my cheek.

I looked at him still not convinced.
"Come here you silly girl." He pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead.

"I won't go anywhere leaving you sweetheart."

I smiled.

"This is your table sir mam. Hope you enjoy your evening." The host said and left.

Sam and Damian like a proper gentleman pulled out chairs for Tessa and I respectively.

"So Samuel how's the work going?" Damian started the convo.

"Good. Next week I will be coming to New York. I have a meeting with your company." Sam was still behaving so cold I'm scared now.

"Yes I know. Your strategy for the birthday discount worked really good for our company." Damian said with a smile.

For the first time since I told I'm dating Damian, Sam smiled and answered, "Good to know. I knew birthday can be made special and with this even both our company can make huge revenue."

Damian nodded. "Tessa when will you come to New York? It will be so much fun." I said.

"I would love to. I have been to New York when I was in middle school. I really want to come but I have my next project in Rome. So I will be gone there for couple of weeks or more."

"Rome!! Wow. That's wonderful. I have never been to Italy. I'm sure it's a beautiful country." I said.

"It is. I have been there every summer vacation because my mom is Italian."
Tessa said.