Part 71: Letter delivery

"Roselyn, remember our agreement?" 

Cold sweat rolled down my forehead as I replied with a,"Yes, I remember." 

The Principal smiled as he heard my answer, but that smile sent chills down my spine. 

This unpredictable character, who also transmigrated into the otome game!

You could tell by just a glance that the payment was going to be no good, which fit his personality well. 

But in the end, I still had to resign myself to help him with whatever he would ask me. 

After all, he was a major help in the background and I owed him many favors. 

He always stood on my side and solved any issues between me and Ivy in the school. 

Actually, he might not have stood on either sides, but he didn't implicate any punishments on me. 

He always made sure to get on the bottom of problems and then judge fairly. 

The situation was pretty much always by Ivy's provocations, so I always got off well. 

This, I had always appreciated. 

I didn't take these people whom I owed lightly, because the principal could have chosen Ivy over me and received the favor of the heroine. 

His goals didn't seem to have himself involved too much with the actual otome game plot, he'd rather sit on the side and watch with some popcorn. 

But he always did sincerely do his best when he was dragged into it, and did his job with morals. 

"So, what did you need me to do? I'll try my best to accomplish whatever you give me." 

I gulped knowing what I had just said. 

I had already delivered myself on a gold plate to his whims, it seems......

                                                                            ***

I walked out of the Principal's office (avoiding the memory trap), dazed. 

"That man, I can tell he's pretty powerful and should be considered a master at space magic. I can sense a strong spell around that office you just left." 

I noticed that Elijah had popped up, and the boy's statement answered my questions about how he was able to set that strange countermeasure to reach his office.

It seemed that the Principal's soul also got sucked into this space, and he seemed to have been in this world for quite a while. 

It's unclear when time started to flow in this world, but it had to be at least before the Principal was reborn. 

I held the gold-framed letter in my hand, and stared numbly at it for a while.

This??? This is all he wanted me to do? 

It was confusing but I had absolutely no complaints, because this was ten times better than whatever I imagined he would make me do. 

Due to gratitude, I didn't feel the slightest offence that he made a high ranking noble's daughter do a letter delivery for him. 

If a letter was all it took to pay him back for a whole 2 smooth semesters, then I would gladly do it in a heartbeat. 

Now, if I remembered correctly, he told me to send it to the Medical Department of the Academy. 

I honestly didn't know if he was just too lazy to send it himself, but then I realised. 

If I remembered correctly, he was currently in a friend-relationship with Nurse Molly, wasn't he?