Chapter 02

"What's going on?" You stood beside your siblings as chaos erupted through the base in the mountains where you had spent the last few months.

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack." An announcement called out answering your question. Pietro carefully held both of his sisters hands as soldiers rushed to fight the avengers outside.

"Who gave the order to attack?" Strucker entered the main control room where you all stood off to the side and observed.

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers." A soldier reported.

"They landed in the far woods, the perimeter guard panicked." Another man added.

"They have to be after the scepter." Strucker told doctor List quietly but close enough to you and your siblings that if you strained your ears you could faintly make out his words. "Can we hold them?" Strucker asked the soldier.

"They're the Avengers!" The soldier answered as if it was obvious they were helpless.

"Deploy the rest of the tanks." Strucker ordered.

"Yes, sir."

"Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit can make them close ranks." He continued to bark out. "We will not yield. The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No surrender!" Strucker gave his large speech.

"No surrender!" All the soldier shouted.

"What are you doing?" You turned to Pietro who was moving to pick up Wanda.

"Just wait here little sis" he told you, rushing off with your older sister. "Ready to go?" He held his hand out to you with a smirk as you stood in the same place.

"Go where?"

"This is our chance" was all he said, taking you and running you into an office. "Wait here, Wanda and I will be back for you. And don't get caught." He pointed before running out again. You crossed your arms with a huff.

The door opened with a creek and you cursed out your brother for hiding you here of all places, Dr Lists office. You slid you body against the wall and took in a deep breath, turning invisible while the man scrambled to collect his things. Just then iron man appeared, knocking down the Doctor and stepping out of the suit as he saw no immediate threat, unknown to your presence.

"Sentry mode." He ordered as the suit closed back up. "Okay, JARVIS. You know I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill at HQ." The billionaire began to speak as he started to type away on the computers. "I know you're hiding more than files. Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick." He ordered who You could only assume to be JARVIS. Then the suit scanned the room and you closed your eyes in fear for being found as a red light passed over you.

"The wall to your left...I'm reading steel reinforcement... and an air current." The suit responded, making you let out a sigh of relief that you hadn't been found.

"Please be a secret door, please be a secret door, please be a secret door... " iron man pushed on the brick to open up a secret door. "Yay!" He cheered quietly to himself before entering the stairwell.

"God damn it" you sighed, following the man who your siblings and yourself held so much hate for. Quietly sneaking down the stairs you gasped as you saw the large testing area in the basement. Chitauri creatures were being used as well as the sceptre that had given you powers.

"Thor, I got eyes on the prize." Stark said to seemingly no one. As the billionaire walked closer to the sceptre your sister had snuck in, moving her hand beside his head to force a nightmare onto him.