Chapter 06

You each took different roles in getting people out of the city. Wanda stood in the street, using her powers to manipulate people into leaving their houses. Steve directed the traffic on the bridge. Pietro notified the local police of the situation at hand with slight struggle as they wouldn't follow his warning the first time. You warned people by phasing into their houses and telling them to leave quickly because they are in danger.

"You need to leave, the city is in danger" you warned a mother with her two children as they sat at their dinner table together.

"Who are you?" The woman asked back with worry.

"I'm here to help" you promised. "Now go" you left once again to warn other people of the incoming attack. Once you had cleaned an apartment building you had rushed outside to meet up with Clint who was shooting arrows at Ultron bots that were climbing the walls of the bridge.

"Go!" You warned a group who had just left their house. Chaos begins as people run in fear of the attack on their city.

"Get off the bridge! Run!" Wanda urges the people. You had rushed your group behind her as she created a red forcefield to protect you all from the blasts of robots shooting at you all. She was suddenly knocked down by a blast and Pietro sped through knocking down the robots near his sisters.

"Your welcome" he called out, running off again. Wanda had continued to fight off robots while you got the people away when suddenly the ground beneath you began to crumble under your feet.

"Pietro!" You call out for your brother through comms. He heard the fear in your voice and rushed to save you from falling as they city lifted into the air at a quick speed.

"Stay with Wanda" he pointed a finger at you with his instructions after dropping you off. You gave him a nod of affirmation before he sped off again.

"Do you see? The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal." Ultron told you all through his drones that you fought off. You had phased through one, tearing it apart but he continued his speech through another bot that came up behind you until Clint shot an arrow at it.

"Cap, you got incoming." Tony warned Steve over comms.

"Incoming already came in." The Captain groaned in pain as he stood up again. "Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Captain America told you his pep talk. You were with Wanda when you both grew panicked at the events unfolding around you. She used a shield to protect you both and knocked off an incoming droid to keep you safe.

"Go, go, move!" Clint tackled you both into an old building window.

"How could I let this happen?" Wanda starts to break down beside you causing you to spiral as well.

"Hey, hey, you okay?" Clint asked you both carefully.

"This is all our fault."

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense." He paused to shoot an arrow out at an incoming robot.

"But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger." Clint told us his own pep talk, ending with the two of you staring blankly at him. "Alright, good chat." He gets up. "Yeah, the city is flying." He kicks open the door and runs back into the fight.