.4.

( A/N: I changed A'kees's POV )

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

I got a notification from, Seven telling me that they were outside. I went downstairs and opened the door.

They haven't been over here before even though i've been hanging with them for about a month or two.

Seven, Kadime, Roman, Noellie, and Kees walked through the door. Kadime and Roman went to go sit down on the couch while everybody else stayed standing.

"Where's your mama?" Seven asked

"She's in her room, I suggest you all go speak to her." I said going up the stairs to my parents room as they followed.

"Introduce yourself." I said opening the door

"I'm Kadime."

"I'm Roman."

"I'm Seven."

"I'm Kees."

"You already know who I am." Ellie said, going to hug my mama.

"Well it's nice to meet y'all. Since y'all her friends and y'all gon' be coming over here we need to lay some ground rules: Always speak to me, take your shoes off at the door, and don't eat my pork skins." My mama said standing up of her bed.

"I see you all have broke one of the rules." She said looking at everybody's feet except for Noellie. As she said that, everybody starting taking off their shoes.

"Alright, see you later. I need to finish my show." She said pushing us out.

"Yo' mama is nice. I thought she was gon' be mean." Seven said as he said on the sectional in the living room. They all agreed.

"Nah, she not mean." I said as Kees started to take a seat by me once again, not that i'm complaining but lil' baby should speak to ME more.

I wonder if he just sits by me on purpose. If he likes me he should just says that.*Debby Ryan Face*.

I was knocked out my thoughts by, Kees, tapping me.

"Where's the bathroom?" He asked. His voice was deep and raspy. I heard it before but I guess I wasn't really focused on it.

"You can use mine. Come on." I said grabbing his hand, going up the stairs.

When we got to the top, I seen Tahlil.

"Ouu, i'ma tell mama her daughter out here sneaking boys in cause' I know you ain't ask."

"So, tell her. The rest of them are downstairs. Get out my kool-aid lil' bitch boy." I said reaching my room.

"The bathroom is right here. I'll be out here when you get out." I said sitting on the bed.

   ________________________________

                                     Savannah, Georgia
A'Kees Love

I shut the bathroom door and did what so had to do. I washed my hands and walked out seeing her laying on the bed.

I tapped her and she got up following me downstairs. I sat on the sectional on the living room and she sat beside.

"Tori, my homeboy bout' to come over to chill. Are you cool with that?" Tahlil said coming down the stairs to sit down on the loveseat across from the sectional.

As I was scrolling on instagram, I heard a knock at the door. Tahlil went to go get it. Some nigga with wicks and shark teeth came in smiling, dapping Tahlil up. I guess that's the homeboy.

"Wassup, Tori." The boy said about to hug her but she nodded and mugged him making me mug him too for some reason.

"Tahlil, can you take me by the stor-" She tried to get out before ole' boy with the wicks cut her off.

"I'll do it." He said getting up

"Nah, she good. Come on, i'll take you." I said mugging him and getting up, going to the door as she followed. I opened the door and she walked infront of me. We got outside and got in my car.

"Why do you keep mugging that boy every time he tried to talk to me. Do you like me or something?" She asked smirking turning down the A.C.

"Girl, bye. That nigga look like he bite. I'on like you." I replied, making her frown and look out the window.

"Man, whatever. The truth will come out in due time" She said smiling as we pulled up to the store.

What I said wasn't all the way the truth. As a matter of fact, none of it was true. Tori was so laid back and she has this aura she gives off. It's calming and soothing and she never projected her problems on to anybody else.

During the short time she's been around us, we couldn't even tell she was upset about something unless she would tell us or Noellie would ask. Which is why I never minded the fact that the gang would always make her ride in the car with me.

She got out the car and so did I.

"You could've stayed in the car." She said walking in the store. I followed her around the store until she got to the register. I seen that Abu was working so I know she was gonna get all her stuff free but i'ma still pay.

"Hey my friend, I see you have boyfriend. Such cute pair." He said bagging her stuff.

"Oh. We're not tog-"

"Appreciate it." I said grabbing her bag, putting a 20 on the counter and walking out the store with her behind me. I opened the car door, gave her things to her and shut her door before going to my side, getting in.

"Uht Uht, you wanna be my boyfriend or something? Cause, first it was you mugging buddy at my house now you got people thinking we together."

"Don't flatter yourself. Knowing, Abu, he would've talked our heads off but put your number in my phone. After I drop you home, I gotta go.

I'ma call you and you better answer." I said handing her my phone pulling up to her house. She put her number in, saving the contact and handing me my phone back.

" Well, drive safe and be safe." She said getting out the car. I waited until she got inside the house and then I drove off.

Vote & Comment