#17 SLUT

~ Look Back At It -
A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

"You couldn't get me a longer skirt," I complain as I try to pull it down a little.

"Sorry, I only own mini skirts. And you have amazing legs, show them off," Cam encourages as she slaps my hand stopping me from pulling my skirt down any more. "Why are you wearing one anyways?"

I shrug. "Grey told me to. We got into a small argument and I told him I'd do anything he wanted. All he said was wear a skirt so it should be easy," I shrug as we walk through the school doors.

Cam laughs. "My poor bestie is so naive. I doubt that's the only shit you'll be doing," she says. I haven't really thought about it, why would I just have to wear a skirt? How does that benefit him?

I shake it off. It doesn't matter right now. "Thanks for wearing a skirt with me anyways," I tell her. I was uncomfortable this morning in such a short skirt, Cam reassured me how good I look and decided on her own to wear one with me.

We turn around when we hear a wolf whistle. Jeremy and Ryan both slowly approach us. "Hey Harley, Camryn," Jeremy greets. Cam and I glance at each other before smirking.

"Hey boys. Shoot, what was your name again?" Cam asks, sounding as disappointed as possible. I decide to play along.

"I think it was Bryan right? And Jordaan?" I drawl in question. I know their actual names but watching their reaction is way better.

Ryan laughs, shaking his head. "Um close. Ryan and Jeremy," Ryan corrects.

"Ohhhhh," Cam and I utter together.

"Well how can we help you?" Cam asks.

Jordan shrugs with his hands deep in his pockets. "We were thinking of a double date. Movies, this Friday," he suggests.

Cam and I both laugh before she takes my hand leading me away from them and towards our lockers. We laugh as we open them. "Someone's learning," she hums as she unlocks the lock.

"Was that a yes?"

We look over our shoulders to see Jeremy and Ryan. "You guys just don't know when to give up," Cam huffs out, pushing her blonde curls back.

"Apparently not. We're busy Friday," I tell them.

"Saturday," Ryan says.

"Busy again. Beat it." Someone says. But it wasn't me nor Camryn. Ryan and Jeremy are quick to leave and luckily the bell rings.

Cam looks at me then looks up behind me to who I assume is Grey. "Well I have class. Hi Grey. Bye Grey," she mumbles quickly before walking off.

"Bye Cam," he says. I turn around to face Grey. "The attention is getting to someone's head."

I roll my eyes and open my locker. "Can I help you? I wore a skirt, now hold up your end of the bargain later tonight" I take the books out of my locker

Grey throws his head back laughing deeply. "Angel, don't think that's all I'm going to have you do. You still have a lot of shit coming your way." I slam my locker close and turn my body, facing Grey.

"Like what?"

His eyes glide around the empty hallway. He steps closer only a few inches away from my face. "Grey," I say out of breath.

"Something wrong?"

I nod slowly. "We're at school," I remind him as I watch him slide his finger up my arm.

He shrugs, not seeing a problem. His hand slides under the back of my skirt, pulling my body against his by my ass. My hands fly to his shoulder, steadying myself. "That's what makes this even more fun. See you in class." He gives my ass one last squeeze before walking off.