Smut continued🥶

They inserted 2/4's of their finger then pumped it in and out. You moaned loudly,They were pleased they loved hearing you moan."Is this good?" You nodded, but you wanted more so you licked your index and pointer finger and using the same fingers you gently rubbed your clit in a circular motion, Hange smirked "Not enough"? You nodded no, they increased the speed of their fingers going in and out of your pussy and then doing that they put there whole finger in. You moaned loudly and while moaning you moaned their name and said harder, Hange loves it when you say their name or beg so they were was pleased .They leaned toward you and said "Still not enough? you don't answer because you know it will come out as a moan. So she sticks 2 other fingers in, and applies pressure to waist  and pump faster and faster, then you pee it's to much to handle. Hange wasn't happy, you are only allowed to do things with permission."Who said you were aloud to pee, huh?"they said. you said "n-no one... I-Im sorry, Im so dearly sorry" Sorry isn't enough, my Princess. Hange took her fingers out of your pussy.You whimpered a little,"you're being naughty girl , right now i don't want a naughty girl". They said "I didn't control of it, I'm sorry"."~Please, please put your finger back in mee~". "Naughty girls don't get what they want."you said "~pleasee, HANGE!! I-i just want to cum~"

(I'm running out of ideas already.I'm going to use one of someone elses idea but i will put the link for the prt that i got it from but it's for the next prt but i just waned to to tll you also you should go and check theres out it's rlly good😩.)