Chapter sixteen.

"Rafael keep fucking with my hair I'll kill you" I huff crossing my arms over my chest

"Rafael keep fucking with my hair I'll kill you" I huff crossing my arms over my chest. He sticks his tongue out at me laughing. I flip him off rolling my eyes leaning back into the jet seat covering myself up with a blanket.

Alexandra walks in yawning loudly as she stretches her arms up. Her shirt rolls up making me look away cringing.

"Woah Drina your to young for me" Rafael shirked covering his eyes. Drina laughs flipping him off before sitting herself down on the seat next to me. She sat down butterfly folding her hands in her lap.

"That was a good fucking nap" Drina mutters, her voice was scratchy and low . I ruffle my hair chuckling at my sister. Her eyes narrow at me as her lips turn into a frown.

"It was I swear!" Drina whines throwing her hands up dramatically. Rafael looks at Alexandra shaking his head smiling. He's five years older than us but acts five years younger than us.

"So let's get to business shall we?" Alexandra questions looking at Rafael and I.

"Can you stop fucking pushing me" I hiss pushing Rafael back

"Can you stop fucking pushing me" I hiss pushing Rafael back. He stumbles back loosing balance falling on his ass. I lean forward holding my stomach laughing hard. Alexandra shakes her head giving us a disapproving look.

"Will you two shut the fuck up we're about to go into a house full of drugged out men with loaded guns who are holding children and young adults hostage!" She whisper yells.

"it's his fault for stepping on my shoe" Rafael cries out. I snicker helping him up, he gives me a dirty look before walking in front of me. I huff loading my gun as we snuck into the abandoned building .

My back slides down the wall, i narrow my eyes looking through the scope on my rifle. Once I saw one of the guards blocking the entrance I pulled the trigger. My bullet flies smoothly going through his head in between his eyes. His body falls on the floor along with the other guard.

I look over at Rafael nodding my head he gives me a thumbs up. Alexandra comes behind me tapping my shoulder. My eyes lock with hers.

"Dear god is that necessary?" I mutter looking away from her. Alexandra was wearing a white lingerie with a low cut mini skirt. Her makeup was all natural giving her a innocent glow.