10

It's one and a half months later now

It's one and a half months later now. Not really much has changed. The only thing that changed was the connection between Mason and me has done a huge step. We still only see each other as friends with Benefits but we both admitted to each other that we weren't with anyone else in bed than he with me and me with him. And it wasn't because we would have felt guilty. Because that was something we said from the very beginning that we don't have to feel guilty if we sleep with others. We didn't because we didn't want to sleep with others. Mason was the missing peace that could please my body the way it wanted to be and he told me that it was the same for him.

We simply enjoyed each others presence and liked that our friendship developed even more. We kept our very good friendship a secret to everyone else because we were scared that one of them would notice that something is off with us. And we weren't dating so there was no need to tell anyone. Mason and I have tried as many places as possible and with every I mean every possible place. No matter if public or not. We were simply crazy about each other. Right now, Mason texted me that he had to ask me something about a really important deal so I just finished up my mails and made my way to the elevator and towards his office. Basically, there are no rules for me anymore. I've never knocked so he said that I could do whatever I want.

I open his office door and close it behind me. "Did something go wrong with the deal with Millers?" Mason had his 'I'm horny, I need a fuck' look on his face. "You didn't need me for the deal, right?" "Of course I need you for the deal. Just not now." He grabs my hips and starts Pressing soft kisses on my neck that got faster and he sucked harder after some time. "Mason, I have a client in twenty minutes..." I try to push him away but I don't even want to push him away... "Yeah, I know that. And I have an awfully painfull boner in my pants that needs to be taken care of so twenty minutes are more than fine." He knew exactly which strings to pull to change my mind. And he just did it again... "But the door isn't locked, Mase. What if someone comes in?" Trailing his kisses up from my neck to my jaw and finally to my mouth, he slides his tongue into my mouth and flicks it around. "Hard to believe but I have my other employees under control. You're the only one that doesn't knock on my door, actually." He tells me inbetween kisses. The moment he picks me up, I wrap my legs around his hip and my arms around his neck to get a better grip of him. He walks us to his table, throws the papers, books and pencils down on the floor and places me on top of the table after this. He's taking adwantage of the situation that I am wearing a dress so he pushes it over my head, what reveals me in only my panties.

Teasing my nipples with his left hand, while he pushes his thumb of his right hand into my mouth makes me even more aroused. He looks me up and down, his finger still in my mouth. "You're so fucking beautiful, Delilah. Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" "You mentioned it a few times." He tells me that every time when we have sex. This is something I really appreciate about this man. He is able to make me feel so good like no one else has ever done but he still respects me. Nothing is more attractive than this. Mason rips my panties off of me and sucks my nipples, while teasing my pussy with his fingers. "Please, Mase." "Please what?" "Please fuck me." He chuckles against my nipple what causes me to shiver while I unbuckle his belt, free his cock and line him up at my entrance. He doesn't move. He's teasing me. Rolling my hips forward to slide myself onto him, ge moves his hip back. "Why so stressed, baby?" "Mason I swear to god, if you won't do it now, I'll go- Ahh!" Without me finishing my sentence, he pushes his hips forward and slides all the way into me with a hard thurst. He lets me adjust to his size before he begins his movings.

I claw my nails into his back and literally scratch it bloody. This man always reaches the right angles without even trying much. He hits my g-spot again and again and I reach my first orgasm in the first three minutes of him puming me. "Oh god, yes!" He first shuts me up by kissing me but then does it by sticking his four fingers into my mouth, almost making me gag. Almost. "Shhhhh We don't want anyone to hear what I do to you do we?" I only shake my head and start moaning again as he picks up his pace, feeling his body tense. He's reaching his orgasm soon and so am I with my second one.

"You drive me crazy, woman. Cum with me, will you?" He releases his fingers out of my mouth and rubs them against my clit. "Now." We both let go at his sign. He's shaking - I'm shaking harder. Mason sighs and lets his head fall onto my shoulder, leans it to the side to press a kiss under my ear and pulls out of me, earning a whimper at the sudden emptyness inside me. I hop off his table, put on my dress and walk over to him. He's sitting in his Chair again and I kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you, Mase. See you later." "My place or yours?" "Yours. I miss Tiago." I leave right after this and head to my meeting.

It's two weeks later now and only two more to go to fly to Ibiza

It's two weeks later now and only two more to go to fly to Ibiza. I was about to head out for today, but wanted to ask Del if she was in the mood for a quicky at the moment. Knocking at her door, I don't wait for an answer and walk in. I walk over to her and slide my arms around her from behind but get pushed away from her. She's not looking at me. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" "I'm fine, Mason." She says while she turns around to face me. "I think we should end this. I don't want it anymore."

____________________________________________________________________________

WHAT is going on?! 

please comment and vote if you like my story. Thank you, love you!!!!!!!