CHAPTER 31 - I'm hurting

A/N: Don't hate me on this Chapter <3

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

Nakita kong nag-aantay si Samantha sa tapat ng kotse ko. Mabilis ang mga paghakbang ko and I don't care about the people passing by as long as makarating ako agad sa sasakyan ko.

"What happened there between you and Eira? Why are you such in a hurry?" Nakakunot na noo na tanong ni Samantha towards me.

I hurriedly opened the door at napansin naman ni Samantha iyon kaya binuksan na rin niya ang passenger seat.

I buckled my seatbelt and started the engine.

Nakatulala lang ako at hindi alam ang aking gagawin. I didn't even step on the pedal yet for us to go. Naiiyak na naman ako and nahihiya na akong ipakita kay Samantha ang nararamdaman ko for Eira.

Samantha caressed my hair and the next thing I know, I felt her lips on my cheeks. I know she feels sorry for me.

I started crying. Hindi ko mapigilan, nakakahiya.

"You still love her.." I heard her whisper beneath my ears.

"It's so hard, Sam. Even if I wanted to let go of her, I feel weak. Most especially whenever I'm near her. Ayokong masayang lahat ng efforts ko para makalimutan siya. I just want to get rid of my thoughts about her." Tumingala ako para pigilan ang nagbabadyang luha na pumatak.

"That's me towards you, Athena. I'm crazy for you but you're in love with someone else.. and it sucks. Nasa harapan na natin pero hindi pa tayo umiiwas. We are really friends." She bitterly chuckled. Umayos siya ng pag-upo at napatingin sa window shield ng sasakyan.

"Shit.." I heard her mumble. "Athena, let's switch position. I'm gonna drive."

I just looked at her and hindi makapaniwala sa sinabi niya. What's even happening with her?

"Now, Athena! Don't be stubborn!"

And with that, we quickly changed our position sa loob ng car. Samantha is skinny kaya mabilis lang siya nakaupo sa driver's seat.

"What are you doing, Sam?" I questioned her. Isa pa 'to, ang gulo gulo rin.

"I'm gonna drive. And we will not drive to your house, Athena. Just trust me." Samantha began driving.

I saw on the window the image of Eira running towards my car habang umaandar palayo from the Parking lot.

Eira stopped running and she hurriedly went to her car and opened the driver's seat.

Kaya pala nakipagpalit sa akin si Sam. Gusto siguro akong makausap ni Eira and Samantha is protecting me from her.

"Where are we going?" I hesitatingly asked her. I want to go home because we still have classes tomorrow.

"Somewhere she's can't go and not welcomed." Samantha responded back while her eyes are focused on the road.

I checked the back and I can't see Eira's car. Maybe she stopped following us. Now, I feel bad for her.

After few minutes, napansin ko na nandito kami sa bahay ni Samantha. Nalaman ko dahil nagpunta na ako dito before and met her cousin, Helena , ex girlfriend of Eira.

"What? Are you just gonna stare at my house?" Sam hesitantly asked me. Nakatitig lang kasi ako sa mansion nila. I am contemplating if I'm going out or not.

Unang una, wala akong dalang damit. Pangalawa, her cousin might be there. Hindi maganda ang nangyari sa amin ni Helena the last time and I had bad encounter with her.