Chapter 62

Shruti's POV

" Then it is all the more reason to get married right now.  He would not be able to manipulate your dad into getting you married to his friend. "  Maurvi said.

" I agree, but if I marry like this, Papa would disown me he already threatened me that day when he sent me home with Nihal.  And Nihal will get a chance to add fuel to the fire.  "  I said.

" Wait, I will break all the bones in his body. "  Bhaiya said.

" Seriously Gautam?? I sometimes forget that you are a doctor. You should think about treating patients not increase patients for orthopaedic doctors. " Maurvi said rolling her eyes. Vikram Bhai burst out laughing and clapping.

" Too good, Maurvi... I really love you for your smart comebacks. " Vikram said.

" Sandhya, tell your husband not to flirt with my wife. " Bhaiya said.

" Why?? You flirted so many times with mine and as it is I was not flirting, you idiot. "

" Can we concentrate on the point? " Maurvi said.

" Yes, please?? " Sid said.

Siddharth's POV

She told us the problems she was facing. I was so furious with that Nihal, that if he was here at that moment, I would have broken his jaw.

" Listen I understand all this but I will not let you go out of this place without getting married to me. I want to get married today. That's it. " I insisted.

" Siddharth, please try to understand." She tried to convince me.

" No !! You try to do that. "

" My dad will not accept this. "

" He would never accept me as their son-in-law... So what do you want? To get married to the man of his choice? " I asked her in a higher tone.

" No !! I need time. " Shruti said.

" I don't have time," I said as I was losing my mind after hearing everything. I could not leave her alone to face all that.

"  Maurvi, please try to make him understand my situation," she said to Maurvi.

" I understand all your problems dear... But you should also try to understand him. He is madly in love with you and is overprotective. He wants to keep you away from Nihal and all the problems caused by him. We will solve all your other problems.    You give us the details of Nihal, his friend and your brother-in-law. I will get all the information about them in no time. My dad will convince your Papa, you know he listens to my dad. Just get married to him, please. "

" But, I know my dad will never talk to me again. " She said.

" You care only about your dad's feelings... What about me??  I am in love with you for the last 5 years. For God's sake... Have you ever given a thought, what I want??  No !!! You will get married to me right here, right now. " I was adamant.

" No !!! I can't... Not like this. " she said.

"  Fine !! Go from here... But if you go out of this place without adding my name to yours, I swear to god, you will never see me again for the rest of your life.  "  He said with the most serious expression I had ever seen on his face.

" Siddharth !! You can't do that. " I was shocked at what he said.

" Why?? Why I can't behave like that?? Why only your dad is important? ... I am sorry to say this but he does not even care for your happiness. He didn't want you to become a doctor, but you fought for your ambition. But I guess, I have never been that important to you that you would fight for me.  You don't care about my feelings. So, now I am giving you one chance. Either you marry me today or forget me forever."