Epilogue -- A

A/N:  Here is the first Epilogues, its after a long time that i am writing ... so its a bit rusty and do ignore the grammatical and typo errors. I will proof read it later on.

November 2013  -  Mumbai

Arnav enters from the back garden door and hear his Di giving stern commands to workers, on how to decorate and put seating arrangements in the living room. They will be having the Sangeet ceremony here in their guest house while the Mehndi function will be held at the farm house that Khushi's Dadi and Chacha had booked for the duration of Payal and Akash's wedding.

"Di ... you will raise your blood pressure", said Arnav as he came near to his sister. "You don't say a word", said Anjali pointing a finger at Arnav, "You should be helping with the arrangements and you are doing office work up in your room",

"Seriously Di, we have servants and helpers for this. Ankit (the event manager that they had hired for his own wedding) had send nearly 10 men for the same purpose so why would I do these tasks", said Arnav, "I am handling the financing and the catering and that's enough".

"Chottey when it was your wedding, Akash helped in everything ... in the decorations as well", said Anjali sternly.
"That's because he cannot say NO to you and he is scared of you", said Arnav with a smirk.
"Phllease ... he is not scared of me. I am a very kind and docile sister", said Anjali lifting her chin at Arnav.
"Di you can be really scary when you want to ... I still remember that day in the hospital", said Arnav with chuckle as he remember that day back in August when Anjali had went into labour.

FLASHBACK ... 

"Khushi where is Di?", asked Arnav as soon as he turned the corner and saw Khushi and Mamiji sitting outside on the hospital bench chairs, "How is she doing?".

"Arnavji", Khushi stood and grabs Arnav's arm, "Di is fine and Rahul bhai is with her. She is fine". Just then they heard a muffled scream coming from the room they were standing in front of. "That's fine to you", said Aranv angrily as he jerks her hands away and went to the room. "Arey Arnavji ... listen to me", said Khushi as she follow Arnav, who had open the door and burst inside the room.

"Arrrghhh ... don't you dare tell me to relax Rahul", Anjali screamed, "It fucking hurts dammit. Its all your fault ... I will fucking kill you ... Aarrghhhh ...."

"Anji ... relax sweet heart ... doctors said just an hour or two then our baby will be here", said Rahul caressing Anjali's head.

"AAARRRGGHHH ....", Anjali screamed again as a contraction hit her again. Her face was red and and she slaps Rahul's hands and arms with a force. "Get me the FUCKING EPIDURAL YOU MOROOONN...", Anjali screamed again.

"Ok ... ok ... relax. The nurse just went to get the epidural", said Rahul. "Don't you relax me. Its all your fault. You made me pregnant. I am not letting you come near me again ... DO YOU HEAR ME?? NOT AGAIN", Anjali shouted.

Arnav was so shocked seeing his Di shouting and sprouted profanities that he was rooted to the spot. Just then Anjali's eyes fell on him and she pointed a finger to him, "Its all your men fault ... you get your wife pregnant and we have o bear all this pain ... Arrrghhhh .... Khushi don't you let him get you pregnant".

"Di ... you ...", Arnav couldn't form the words, he was that shocked. 

"Arnav you go out. Its alright. It happens. When hey baby will be here she will be calmed down considerbily", said Rahul and gestures to Khushi to take Arnav out. "Come on Arnavji", said Khushi as she tried not to laugh seeing Arnav's expression and take him out and made him sit on the bench.
It was late in the night ... the exact time would be 2.14am when his nephew made his entry into this world and surprisingly it mark the day of Arnav's own birthday. Anjali was really happy that her son shares her brother's birthday. And in honour of the very same brother she had named her son Aarav ... Aarav Singhania.

FLASHBACK ENDS ....