The Power of Youth!

Q&A TIME!

No One POV:

After some time every that everyone went back to their place as there was now only a few of people left who hasn't fight yet. They were able to clean off the blood along with other damages from the fight. Y/n was back but the thought and the sight he saw Hinata was in, it made him more...sadistic.

"Hey, Choji! You're in trouble. Only the strong ones are left." Shikamaru realize as he talk to Choji. "Probably the strongest of Hidden Sound must be that block. And Lee is apparently strong enough to take on Y/n! And particularly that Sand guy! He's probably the most dangerous one!"

Choji whimpered as his legs was shaking before he squatted down. "I-I don't care! I plan to forfeit right away if that happens." Choji said. "What?! So you mean to tell me..."

They turn to their sensei, who was talking to Choji. "...You plan to forego all-you-can-eat BBQ, too, then." Their sensei Asuma said. "What? Come on!" Choji complained. Asuma went to Choji as he squatted down. "Don't worry, if things start getting ugly, I'll step in and stop the fight, like I did for Hinata. Okay?"

"Prime beef tongue, short ribs...You can eat what you want." Asuma said while Shikamaru was in his thought. 'What a drag! You shouldn't dangle food in front of him. Besides, he didn't step in and stop the fight for Hinata.' Shikamaru yawn. '...I wonder if I can watch the cloud...with Y/n.'

There was fire in Choji's eyes as he was getting fired up. "B-B-Q! All right, B-B-Q! All you can eat!" Choji yelled. Y/n almost jumped from the yelling as he turn and look lost. "What the...?" Haku shook his head, "I don't even want to know."

However to the other side Kankuro was looking at Gaara with nervousness. Gaara's eyes was widen a little as he was shaking. 'He doesn't look good.' Kankuro thought. 'I can sense his blood lust. Watching those previous fights must've stirred up, his inner demon. Those Hyuga boys but also that match with Cupid.' Temari thought

There was some small flashbacks as it show the fight and the struggle Hinata had. Then show how Y/n snapped at Sakura as unknown but to the Sand Siblings, they could feel his sadistic mixing with his blood lust. How he poisoned Sakura as it look like Sakura was screaming in agony if they could hear her actual voice. However Y/n was smiling as he made a fake apology look at Sakura saying that he would've use a weaker poison but he was all out.

"I'm curious about those guy like Neji, that eyebrow kid, and that kid I think his name was Haku too." Kankuro thought as he look and see that Naruto was all alone. "Yeah, that might work." 

Kankuro walked as Temari raised his eyebrow. "Kankuro? What are you planning?" Kankuro gave Temari a small smile. "Oh just a little information-gathering mission." Temari look at the direction that Kankuro was heading as it lead to Naruto. "Oh? Well good luck."

"Hey!" Naruto turn as he see Kankuro walking to him. "What are you doing here all by yourself? Shouldn't you be with your friends?" Kankuro ask. "I-It none of your business, is it?!" Naruto challenged.

'Hm. Well, well...' Kankuro thought. "That guy...Neji Hyuga, right? Well, it seems to me that he didn't reveal the true extent of his power in that last match. What's he about?" Kankuro ask. Naruto turn as he look at Kankuro. "I'm going to crush him!"

"Err, that's not what I was asking." Kankuro deadpanned. 'Besides, this guy's way out of his league...' Kankuro spotted someone coming as he smirk. "Oh~? Well, if it ain't my cute cheerleader?"

Naruto was confused until he saw a blushing pink hair boy. "K-Kankuro?!" Y/n question well more like squeal. "The one and only!" Naruto was gonna say something but Kankuro pushed him away. He put his arm above Y/n was taken back by the move.