PLAY (3)

~Morning~

'Izuku is seen being held up by Kendo while Izuku is trying to destroy Yui for making his pancakes fall down, As they continued to do that they heard a knock on the door as Yui used this as an Excuse and leave Izuku calmed down a bit while Kendo was stressing over the fact that this is happening in the Morning'

Kendo: You guys are so annoying it's way too early for you two to act like an old married couple *puts hand on her head* 

Izuku: -_- we literally hate eachother what do you mean "OLD MARRIED COUPLE"

Winter(head): YEAH IZUKU IS MINE-

Izuku(head): IM NOT AN OBJECT!

Kendo: Huh? i thought that you two were dating or have some sort of relationship with eachother atleast.

Izuku: Too bad we're complete strangers we just met Yesterday and i don't want it to be another one of those cliché's where we fall in love immediately because of some sort of "good deed" i did to her.

'As Kendo nodded, Yui rushed into the room shocking the two because she had an expression that looks like she has seen a ghost with her already limited emotions or reactions to the face and voice this is a shock from Kendo but for Izuku he just waited to be informed on what's happening'

Kendo: YUI?! WHAT HAPPENED WHY ARE YOU- *cough* ACTUALLY SHOWING EMOTION?!

Yui: Okay 1: That was rude 2: I FORGOT WE HAVE SCHOOL!

Kendo: SCHOOOL?!

Izuku: *tilts head to the side* School? what the hell is that? sound like hell.

K,Y: BECAUSE IT IS!

VK(in the crowd): HEY!

Izuku: O-o well im staying here you two go on your "School" im gonna continue making pancakes make sure you two come home and taste some just heat them up.

Winter(head): Izuku this isn't modern times they don't have a heating system.

Izuku(head): Meh i don't care, let's just go.

'As Izuku left the room towards the kitchen the two Girls are rushing to get to school as Izuku heard the door smash as he also heard running as he smiles a little bit and continues cooking'

Izuku: Hey winter do you think that maybe "he" will be here? You know Neito?

Winter(head): Hmm probably yes i mean it's a small world maybe one day you two will see eachother again and maybe then you can explain what really happened that day..

Izuku: ...

~FLASHBACK~

'Screams filled the room as 4 yr old Izuku is seen on the ground with blood coming out of his head as he look to see who did this to him it was nothing more than his best friend at the time Neito Monoma with a horrified look on his face as he tried to help Izuku, Izuku screamed and released massive energy his "Quirk" has awoken as Izuku punched the floor of the room cracking the floor in the process'

Monoma: Izuku- Im so sorry- I didn't mean to-

Izuku: Why... why would you do this to me Neito.. i thought we were best friends.. *holds his hand* What did i do to deserve this.. *passes out*

~FLASHBACK END~

Izuku: *opens eyes* I don't know what happened after i passed out, I woke up on a hospital bed with a bandage on my head as i never saw Neito again because Father decided that school was for MIstakes and Accidents, But in reality i think it's just full of misunderstood kids.

Winter(head): That's sad and all but.. YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT A SCHOOL WAS!

Izuku: Wait that was a school? I thought that was Daycare

*FACE PALMING INTESIFIES*

Izuku: Anyways wherever he maybe right now, I hope he's alright... OH SHOOT I FORGOT THE PANCAKES!

Winter(head): NOOOOOOOOO!

~Meanwhile~

'Yui and Kendo reached class as their teacher looked at them as they eepe'd and immediately goes to their seats as he put his book down with his quirk he looks at the class and made them all stand up'

???: Kodai, Kendo why are you late? AGAIN.

Random1: Oooh y'all are in trouble

???: Shut it rando!

Random2: HAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T SHUT ME UP BECAUSE IM THE PROTAGONIS- *gets hit by a book*

???: Protagonist isn't a rando your not even no.1!

Yui: Well you see.. we kinda woke up a little bit late.. we tried to rush but we couldn't make it on time im sorry sir.. *bows*

Kendo: Yeah we're very sorry sir. *bows*

???: Whatever, get you book out and we can get started.

Class: YES SIR MONOMA!

Monoma: *smiles * Good let's begin shall we?

-Jayden out