T H I R T E E N

A N G E L  💗

A N G E L 💗

Rubi and I arrived at this large mansion. It's roughly the same size as my father's mansion. There were a lot of cars here, and I was freaking out because how was I going to kill someone if there were so many people here? If I kill this person, a lot of people will know how I look. I was daydreaming until Rubi knocked me out of it because she was smoking weed in the car and it was all getting into my mouth and nose. I began fanning around the car.

I snatched the weed from Rubis' grip and tossed it out the window. "What the fuck are you doing smoking weed in here? Nobody wants to smell that shit."

Rubi was taken aback when I threw her weed away. "Why the fuck would you do that, bitch? Now I should punch you in your damn wind pipe. That was really helping me calm my nerves."

I gave her a sidelong glance. "Do you really want us to walk in there smelling like weed, hoe? Now, spray some perfume so we can get in there."

She let out a sigh. She took a bottle of perfume from the inside of her purse and sprayed it on both of us. Before getting out of the car, we checked ourselves in the mirror and straightened our make-up, clothes, and hair. We both got out and strolled up to the front door in a relaxed manner.

Rubi came to a halt and began backing up. "Bitch, I'm sorry, but I can't go in there. I'm returning back to the car."

I swiftly grabbed her arm and began speaking to her in hushed tones. "Come on. We're already here, and there's no turning back. I've got you covered. Just make sure you're next to me. Simply follow me."

Rubi took a few long breaths and exhaled slowly. We took our time walking to the door, and I knocked twice. After a few seconds, the man Manny had shown me opened the door. He was a very tall man with a lot of muscle mass. I'm not going to lie but this man is sexy as hell. He also smelled fantastic. He seemed perplexed when he looked at us.

Rubi bit her lips as she looked at him sexually. "You're the sexiest man I've ever seen. Do you have a girlfriend?"

I gave Rubi a elbow on the shoulder and smiled. The man began to laugh, but he still looked at us with a puzzled expression.

He licked his lips as he looked at us up and down. "I don't recall inviting you fine ass ladies to my party, but you're welcome to come in."

We gave him a friendly grin and entered. We took a glance around and noticed that there were quite a few individuals around. Some people were dancing, while others were drinking and dancing simultaneously. When I looked at Rubi, she was going to dash off to buy some drinks when I grabbed her arms.