2

Ranboo pov

I was scrolling through twitter when I saw that "Ranbify" had liked a tweet? Thats weird, they normally only like Tubbo's spotify tweets. It was from an account called "y/n_spotify" hmm, let me open their account. Ok, it says that her pronouns are she/her (author: idk why i decided to do a she/her pronouns, if i write something else it will probably be with they/them pronouns) so I'll use them.

Scrolling through her account it turns out we listen to very simular music. At first glance I see "Can't Take My Eyes off You, by Frankie Valli" wow, I haven't seen a lot of streamers listen to this song. Going further I saw "Feast or Famine, by StarKid Production" and a song I haven't heard called "I Know a Place, by Chevy". From what I've seen so far I think I'm really gonna like it because of how simular our music taste is. Opening Spotify and searching up the song I start to listen.

As the song comes to a finish I'm pleasantly surprised by the song, but I kinda expected to like it. Shutting down my PC I  decide that its time to go to bed. Tomorrow I have a stream with Tubbo and Tommy, but before that I might have to look through y/n's other social media.

y/n pov

Hearing the alarm clock thats ringing in your ear to wake up and go to school is the worst feeling ever. I shut the alarm clock off and get up and start getting ready. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. After I wrap myself in a towel I leave the bathroom, do my usual makeup, get dressed (pick your outfit and whatever your usual makeup is, everyone's different :> ), grab my bag and head out the door.

My mom stopped me and said "Have a good day in school sweetheart!" I thanked her and went to catch the bus. After I got on I looked around the bus and saw my bestfriend- Tubbo! (i dont know if he's comfortable with people using his real name, so we're sticking to Tubbo). He, as always, saved me a seat and I went to sit down next to him.

We've known eachother since 1st grade but the first time we interacted with eachother when out 2nd grade teacher made us sit next to eachother and we hated it! We were always arguing and fighting but after about 3 month we got around and we've been inseparable since.

"Good morning, y/n!" said Tubbo's happy voice while I replied, still sleepy "Hey Tubbo, happy as always", his face lit up even more while explaining that today he had an existing stream for Valentine's day with his friend from America. "Wow, so now I'm not your only friend? Thought I wouldn't see that day", his smile dropped and sarcastically replied "Said the one with 3 friends!".

After about 10 minutes of me trying to explain crystals and astrology to Tubbo we finally arrived at school.

author note:
hey lovliesss! I hope you had/are having an amazing day and dont forget to eat, drink water and go to bed if its time!! °^°