𝐊𝐅𝐂'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐩𝐚!

"Oh Seojun-nim! I was about to call you over! But I guess theres no need now, hahah" The blondie, Siyeong Seong greeted. In return the other gave him a smile along with a small wave, feeling quite refreshed after his alone time. 

  26 minutes had passed, from afar you could see an island nearing the view which Seojun guess they'll arrive any time soon. Luckily Seojun had made the right choice by bringing his belongings with him, that means he didn't need to go back where his cabin was placed.

  "Ohohh~ Everyones Is already here, did I came late or something?" Seojun playfully ask shoving his hands inside his pant's pocket, letting the strong yet delicate wind pierce through him, sending Seojun's coat sway lightly along with his blue ash hair fumble by itself.

  "What do you think? I'm sure you're eyes still works well" Out of the sudden Sucheon scowled, showing hostile actions towards the older who stood dumbfounded not knowing what to say really as it did caught him off guard. wELl exCUSE yOU

  "A-ah Sucheon you shouldn't say that-" On the other hand Siyeong tries to cover Sucheon's mistake by persuading him to apologise knowing well pissing the In's family won't do them any good.

   "Ah- Im sorry about him Seojun-nim, you know how kids these days are ahaha- Excuse him" You dare to apologise even if its not you're fault?....How amusing pfft.

   "Tsk, tsk, You don't tell me what to do, whats so important bout him anyways? He's on our property!"  Haaah, well this is expected, I was wondering why he didn't act like this earlier... Seojun thought looking at the shorter male who doesn't reach his shoulder length.   

   For a reason Seojun doesn't held any expression on his face, that brings his stoned look that hardly appears unless the mood are switched off. It had intimidated many living being who pass him by. 

  Baekdu also fell victim for his looks, From Siyeong perspective Seojun's expression remind him the rage of someone he is oh-so familiar with. Dark gloomy aura surrounded him while gazing down from above ready to finished them all.

   The young man was seen all smily and polite while being on the same ship with them earlier, and because of that, the current Seojun brought a little surprise of how menacing he could be. It seems the rumours Siyeong once heard are true after all.

  And it is true Seojun were naturally born with such cold look but managed to express himself and shut it down whenever he likes, unlike his brother Hyun-woo who could only put up stoic look, even if he tried it will look more menacing then what he wanted.

     To be truth the bluenette bore his gaze onto Sucheon who stubbornly refuse to apologise trowing insults here and there, basically being the little shit he is.

  Although his remarks were harsh Seojun payed no mind, back in his previous world he heard worse regarding his weak condition. This isn't much of a differ to be heard.

     "For f*ck sake whats up with you!?" Sucheon harshly slapped his friends hands away when they tried to calm Sucheon and urged him to apologise which ended up badly for their side. 

   "G-gah-, You should  calm down!! We have guest here" Siyeong, tried to reason not wanting to be embarrassed by some young impudent child. And possibly ruined their Image. The president certainly wouldn't be happy for that.

 "Haaah...Its fine Mr. Seong, from what I see Sucheon is the kind of type who rebels against anyone isn't that true? Either way were almost there!"  Seojun who were silent observing the scene finally spoke with a sudden strained smile display on his face.