𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

While walking to the dining hall for dinner, my mind wandered to Luca. 

Which I hate myself for. 

He came to my room on Sunday night with a blade wound and I treated it. I took him to his room and two days later, I still haven't seen him. He's like a ghost hiding within these academy walls. I barely see him walk down these hallways. Nevertheless, I doubt he even attends his classes. 

Once I reached the high ceiling wooden doors, I pushed them open and entered the dining hall. From a distance, I saw Teressa waving me towards the table. I smiled at her as I approached. My eyebrows furrowed when I saw her, Isabella, Ester, Ashley, Sophia and Tamara sitting at a separate table from the four males. The girls were sitting at my and my sister's original table, while the four sat in their usual spots.

"Hey!", Teressa greeted with a wide smile. 

"Hi", I replied softly."Um . . I'm guessing this is our official table? Just us girls?"

"Yes it is!", Teressa chirped happily.

"Cool", I took a seat between her and Tamara. 

"So - how was everyone's day?", Tamara asked suddenly. Sophia and I coughed out a laugh at the same. "Why the hell are you two laughing?", she questioned, narrowing her eyes at us. 

"You're making small talk?", Sophia chuckled.

"It's either I start with small talk or we listen to Kristine's jokes and pretend to actually like them", Tamara said. I gasped loudly and placed a hand on my chest.

"I am offended", I faked and the girls giggled.

"I was wondering . . . . would you all like to hang out this weekend?", Teressa asked everyone with hope-filled eyes that to me personally, looked so cute. 

"I'm in", Tamara said first.

"Sure", Isabella smiled.

"I'm in", Ashley told.

"Me too", Ester nodded. 

"Definitely", Sophia added.

"What she said", I responded.

"OS! Now I'm excited, where should we go?", Teressa asked excitedly. 

"Shopping?", Isabella suggested.

Tamara leaned back in her seat and gave me the look which I mirrored back to her. We both then glanced at Sophia. 

"Sounds great!", Sophia smiled widely. 

Tamra faked a cough but she did it multiple times to the point she sounded like she was choking. 

"Are you dying already?", I asked her.