Follow Up

Kehlani's Pov

Beginning/Mid June

-I can honestly say 2020 is one of the weirdest years I have ever had. After tour we came home and were able to get some rest that stinky "Corona Virus" decided to ruin it. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with my members but my sister and her family including Changmin went to Australia they were supposed to come back but they can't because of the whole quarantine situation. I feel like a mother without her child I miss Changmin, my nieces and nephews. The others of course but the kids!?

-Even though that's happening I still have tons of work. I have about 6-7 comebacks by the end of the year AND a series to shoot but I'm making it I guess. I'm finally cutting my hair because im 21(International-20) now and have a Stray Kids Comeback in 2 weeks. I had two BTS comebacks so far and no Ateez comebacks yet. My mom and I have talked but mildly. She got a new job so shes busy these days but still calls. In a few short months I've been involved with a rumor as always but it's nothing big. People think I'm secretly dating Jungkook because we wore matching jackets and bracelets and he bought me a coffee.

-Crazy I know. But since it's not major or anything the companies haven't spoken about it and I won't unless it becomes an issue. Since my schedule is so full my company is rethinking the mentoring program thing. The plan is either do it next year or get me into a different activity. Yoona Unnie is all over that so it's her choice now. Other than that I have a collab stage tonight, a interview tomorrow along with a doctors appointment. Also Yongbokie is more handsome than ever and Hyunnie has brownish-blonde hair.

Me:CHAN HYUNG!!!!

Chan:K//Jagi-ah there's no need to yell we're the only two here *comes in*

Me:your right, sorry Hyung

Chan:what's up?

Me:can I have hugs? *holds my arms out*

Chan:okay okay *hugs me*

Me:*puts my hand in his shirt*

Chan:*tries to move my hand while laughing*get out of there

Me:*groans*I was soooo close

Chan:no *pokes my stomach* oouu

Me:*moves back* no

Chan:so nice

Me:did you work out today?

Chan:yeah I went while you were sleeping earlier

Me:I would've went with you

Chan:no its fine you need to get your sleep

Me:are you okay lately?

Chan:yeah I'm making it

Me:you know im always willing to help if I can

Chan:you don't need to worry about anything I promise to let you know if you can help you have my word

Me:good because I don't want you to overload your brain. How was the workout?

Chan:it was pretty nice, how was your sleep

Me:it was REALLY nice I actually feel refreshed for tonight

Chan:i can wait to see it

Me:*smiles* thanks Hyung

??:*comes in*

Me And Chan:*looks at each other*

Me:*whispers* I wonder who...

??K// Hyung are you still here?

Me:*smiles* OI FELIX!!! COME HERE BABE!!

Felix:*comes in and smiles* wah!