Traitor

"Hey guys." I said jumping off my skateboard in front of Hans shop. "Do you guys know why we're here?" I questioned looking around at everyone who seemed to be ignoring me. "Hello? Is this some joke? Why won't you little shits talk to me?" I sighed as each person on my team even avoided eye contact with me.

"Connie? Charlie? Guy? You too?"

"Of course not."

"Never."

"No way."

"How could you be friends with someone who's a traitor." Jesse spat glaring at me. "What the hell are you taking about?"

"We saw you with cake-eater at the park the other day. You two looked awfully friendly." Peter rolled his eyes and the rest of the team nodded in agreement. "I'm aloud to hang out with who I want. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to find out why we're here." I said bumping into Peter and Jesse walking into the shop with Connie.

"I'm sorry they're being like that. Me, Charlie, and Guy tried to stick up for you, but they wouldn't budge." Connie rubbed my arm.

"It's okay, thanks Connie."

"They'll forget eventually, don't worry." She reassured me while we walked into the store.

-

We're all in Hans shop, Coach told us he'd buy everyone some actual gear. I made a hockey check list and it's pretty much almost done.

Coach - ✔︎
Gear - ✔︎
Team who can play - (getting there)
Inspire girls to play hockey - (not yet sadly)
Hot all star hockey boyfriend - (no ☹︎)

(Ignore that last part)

"Who's that kid?" Bombay asked me and Guy while we were looking at laces. "That's Fulton Reed."

"Yeah, I met him in the principals office after I accidentally threw a chair at a teacher."

"What-"

"Long story."

"Well, why isn't he on the team." Bombay questioned while looking at Fulton help Charlie pick out a stick. "He only plays football." Guy said picking up a pack of new laces to examine them. "Yeah, he told me that some preppy ass school have him a scholarship as long as he doesn't play hockey. They don't want him getting hurt, I guess."

"Language." Bombay said and walked away I saw Peter reading something on the wall. I know Peter doesn't read unless it's magazines with half dressed woman and comic books so I knew it was important.

"I didn't know you could read." I joked walking over. "Very funny. Look at this. Gordon Bombay." He read pointing to an old news paper. "Holy shi-"

"Bombay was a hawk." Peter cut me off. "No shit, idiot I can actually read, unlike you."

-

"Any one know who they are?" Bombay asked as we walked into the rink. "That's Tommy Duncan. He's in one of my classes." Connie pointed to the boy skating around the rink. "And that's his sister, Tammy. She taught me how to figure skate." I pointed the girl doing spins around the rink.

"Get dressed, I'll do the negotiating." Bombay told us before we headed off to the locker rooms.

Next thing you know coach is handing out jerseys to Tammy and Tommy Duncan.

Me and Connie were super excited to have another girl on the team. We love boys on our team, sometimes, but it gets hard having a team full of them.

The team wasn't as mad at me as they were before, but they definitely aren't back to normal again. Charlie, Connie, and Guy weren't mad at me, but Averman was still ignoring me.