Chapter 1: Isekai'd

Third POV:

Midoriya had just finished explaining his plan to everyone for how they will be able to rescue Bakugo. Of course, they all had worries but this was their only way out and what needed to be done to get them all away from the area and allow All Might to fight All for One at his true strength.

But right before their plan was about to commence, something happened to the six UA students. Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, and Bakugo all suddenly felt light-headed. Before they knew it, all of them were out cold and vanished.

The only one was visible when they vanished was Bakugo, and even One for All and the league of villains were curious as to what just happened. They assumed it was some kind of hero with a quirk and All Might assumed the same.

When the six woke up they found themselves in what seemed to be a western-style home. They awoke on tile flooring surrounded but a grey couch, a bay window off to the side showing a view of the front yard, and a television beside that. After looking around they saw wall art, some dog toys, and pictures of people they have never seen before in their lives. They all just seemed to stand their dumbfounded, until finally one of them spoke up, which of course had to be Bakugo.

"Where the hell are we?"

Y/N POV:

My parents had left a few days ago for their trip over the summer. Because of covid, they have been stuck home for over a year and they had so many saved up sick days that they just decided to stay in the mountains over the summer to relax. My brother moved out a few weeks ago but I'm still here at home.

The situation seems pretty good to me. I'm not alone, I still have my dog, Skipper, and I have a car and money to hang with friends. Plus, now I can just watch anime and read fanfiction without any oh so rude interruptions.

That leads me to now, I was just sitting in my room, scrolling through tik-tok with Skipper at the foot of the bed. Everything was all fine and dandy until Skipper just randomly starts barking like a bitch.

"Chill dude, come on I'll let you outside."

I assumed he had to go to the bathroom as the only times he barks are when he has to go or when he wants food. I opened my bedroom room door and immediately Skipper ran out. Which was unusual for his old self to do. I followed behind him leading to the living room which was past the kitchen.

"Skipper what are you doing? I thought you had to go outside?"

I continued to follow him when I heard him barking crazily which actually started to worry me. I peeked my head around the corner to look at him and when I did, I could have sworn I was dreaming. Standing in front of me were six randos in my living room seeming to be cosplaying, or something along those lines.

At this point, we all made eye contact and I really wish I hadn't left my phone in my room. And so, I did the only thing I could think of... scream.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH-mph!"

I was cut off by a green-haired kid as he put a hand over my mouth. I immediately started shaking and sweating.

"Look we aren't here to hurt you; we don't know how we got here either so please don't scream."

I nodded my head slowly and he released his grasp before walking back to the group of teens. I tugged on Skipper's collar while walking backward and slightly shaking.

"w-who are you and h-how did you get in my h-house?"

I really tried to keep my voice from shaking and I tried to look brave but when six strangers randomly pop into your house it's hard not to be terrified.