Little Angel

You felt Bakugou come to a halt immediately. "Red light" was your safe word in the little space if punishments got too much for you.

"Hmm?" Kaminari had stopped out of confusion.

"He safe-worded, dumbass." Bakugou slowly pulled out, careful not to hurt you.

Bakugou POV

He safe-worded, he never did that. He took everything, some things better than others, but he still took them, how did this break him? The idiot was still confused but he pulled out.

Y/N was fucking bleeding.

The red dripped from his hole in a mixture of lube and cum. He was definitely in pain and it was even more visible on his face. His cheeks were red and tear stained, his eyes were puffy and his bottom lip had a deep bite mark in it.

"Hey, go get something to clean off with." The dunce just nodded and got up, he put on pants before leaving and I took Y/N into my arms. He was shaking, he was scared, because of me.

"Dada... " his voice was soft as it called out to me, he'd slipped into the little space. "My bottom hurts."

"I know Baby, I'll make it better I promise." He was curled into the fetal position in my arms, I only pulled him closer. "Why don't we get you into some comfy clothes? That should help." He nodded softly and moved back so I could help him undress.

I reached behind him and got his bralette unclipped, pulling it down his arms. I started removing his belt when The idiot got back.

"Hey, I just got a warm washcloth, I was thinking we could take a quick shower to clean off."

I looked to the small boy in my arms and he just nodded, not wanting to out himself as a little in front of Kaminari.

Second POV

"Me and denki will take a quick a shower then we'll run you a bath ok?" You nodded and layed into the pillows.

The two disappeared into the bathroom as your wrapped yourself in your blanket. You felt bad, like you'd disappointed them. Your anxiety went crazy dreaming up what they were saying about you, that you were useless, a sad excuse for sub.

In reality they felt just as bad as you did, they felt guilty for not paying attention or noticing that you were in pain. Especially Bakugou, he could read you like a book when he wanted too but he'd been so wrapped up in himself he hadn't noticed that he'd broken you, that he made you bleed. Bakugou explained the little space to Kaminari, since he wanted to help make you feel better and Bakugou knew the best way was through the little space.

You heard the bathroom door open and the bathtub running, you looked up to see Kaminari exiting wearing only a towel. He walked towards you, he wasn't sure what to say.

"So, Y/N," He spoke up as he sat beside you on the bed, "Bakugou explained everything to me, the little space stuff, it's ok." You smiled and held out your arms, he quickly pulled you into his lap, cringing at your small, sore whimpers.

"'M sorry." You spoke into his shoulder.

"For what?"

"I- couldn't do it I-I-" He shushed you gently.

"Baby, you've got nothing to be sorry for, ok? You did really good, I'm proud. Why don't we get ready for your bath ok? Bakugou's setting it up." You nodded feeling a little better as he set you down on the bed. 

His hands moved to the clasp of your belt, unhooking it from your stockings and taking it off of your waist. He gave small kisses around the area as he went, softly pressing his lips to your stomach and thighs. He removed the stockings next, finally followed by the lace panties, you were completely exposed and it made you uncomfortable, you shifted from side to side until Bakugou called you into the bathroom.

Kaminari carried you since your legs felt week. The bath looked nice, Bakugou always made nice baths for you. It was one of his favorite things to do as a caregiver, he could pamper you completely without looking weak, he could be close to you and touch you in a way that wasn't sexual, he got to watch you play with the bubbles and marvel at your favorite colored bath bombs, he was soft and bath time made him even softer.

The two moved you into the bathtub, setting you down as gentle as possible since you were hurt. You whined as you left Kaminari's arms, it felt colder and you didn't like it. After a little begging Kaminari got in with you, holding you in his lap as Bakugou started to clean you off.

The warm water helped you relax, still slightly on edge from your near panic attack earlier. Bakugou was gentle, especially when cleaning up your entrance, it was still really sore and painful and Bakugou felt worse with every pained whimper that left your mouth. 

"Spark plug, go change the sheets ok? I'll stay here and take care of Y/N." Kaminari couldn't really argue since he was technically a guest in this situation, so he left the bath tub, giving you a quick kiss on the forehead before heading into your main room. 

Bakugou quickly pulled you in giving you a soft kiss on the lips that you leant into without hesitation.

"I just wanted to be alone with you," He whispered against your lips softly, he pulled back, looking in your eyes, he could get lost in them for days, "I'm so sorry."

"for what?"  You didn't know what he was apologizing for.

"I hurt you. I didn't mean to," He felt weak apologizing like this, but he couldn't lose you because he did something stupid, "I didn't pay attention to you or how you felt, I should've. I should've noticed you were in pain before you had to safe word, I should've known, I'm sorry. Please, don't be mad at me," He looked downwards towards the tile floor of the bathroom.

You leaned forward, wrapping your wet arms around him, you were at the very edge of the tub as Bakugou pulled you into him, "I wuvz you." You spoke into his shoulder.

"I love you too Baby." Bakugou smiled, "Now come on, we gotta go get you dressed." He pulled away from the hug before pulling you out of the water.

He set you on the toilet seat, drying you off with a fluffy towel, you giggled as he dried your hair via vigorously rubbing your head with a towel. He then wrapped your small body in the towel before picking you up bridal style, carrying you into your main bedroom. Kaminari had just finished changing the sheets and walked over to you in Bakugou's arms.

He gave you a kiss on the nose and tussled your hair, calling you cute as you giggled. The two put you down on the bed, Kaminari continued to shower you with affection as Bakugou grabbed some clothes for you to wear.

"Baby," He turned to you and you looked up at him, "Do you wanna wear a skirt or pants?" He asked with your closet open to your little space clothes.

"Skirt!" You liked wearing skirts when you were little, and you were feeling a little extra small right now.

He nodded, grabbing one before walking back over to you.

"Ok, can you stand up for me?" You got off the bed, standing with some support from Kaminari as Bakugou kneeled down and held out a pair of panties for you to step in, which you did before he pulled them up, being careful not to rub against your sore bum too much. They were cute, white with a blue trim and printed with cartoon bears. Next he held out a skirt, it was indigo on the outside but the inside was covered with white fluffy stuff that made it puff out, plus it was super soft. You stepped in and he slid it up, letting it rest on your hips. 

"Alright, sit down now." You fell backwards onto the bed before sitting up and raising your arms as Bakugou held up a t-shirt. It was a soft blue with the words "Daddy's Angel" on it in white, it was long sleeved and was a bit oversized (you bought it like that on purpose because sweater paws). You smiled as he gently brought it down your torso. He lifted up your left leg, sliding on a soft thigh high stocking that was blue with white stripes, he did the same for the right and you layed back on the bed, giggling as he lightly tickled the back of your knee.

"Do you feel better?" He looked down at you and you nodded, "Good." He sat next to you and you curled into a ball near him, looking up at the two boys.

"M hungry!" You whined as your eyes locked onto Bakugou's, you absolutely loved his cooking in the little space.

He smiled softly before responding, "I'll make you something to eat, k? Kaminari can take care of you until I get back."

With a full stomach and your favorite plushies you fell asleep, feeling safe and content in the arms of your caregivers.