Chapter 69 - Lightning Too?

Why the fuck does this happen to me? What did I do in my past life to deserve this?

Wasn't attacking me at school, the mall, camp, an alleyway, and the hero test enough? Wasn't abusing my fresh little sister enough? Wasn't destroying my public reputation and making me rebuild it enough? Wasn't taking my arm for your satanic sex in purgatory enough? Wasn't destroying my mental health enough?

WASN'T MAKING ME FUCKING QUIRKLESS ENOUGH FOR YOU, GOD?! NO?! ALRIGHT THEN!

SUCK MY DIDDLY DONG, GOD, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO FUCKING RUIN YOUR PLANS TO KILL ME ONCE AGAIN, SO GET YOUR BOX OF TISSUES READY! WHEN YOU SEE HOW EASILY I DESTROY YOUR FUCKING PLAN TO KILL ME, YOU'RE GOING TO BE CRYING FOR A GODDAMN WEEK!

Okay. Calm down, Izuku. Your mental health may be crumbling faster than your future marriage, but you need to put your head on straight and save these motherfuckers.

"DOT, activate the retreat plan!" I command through my visor as I run back to the agency. I click the communicator on to talk to the class, "Everyone, we have a villain attack!"

"What? Are you sure, Izuku?" Iida asks.

"Bitch, I saw a fucking crew ship crash on the beach. If that doesn't signal anything, I don't know what does. Shoji, Tsu, Ojiro, and Tokoyami, get everyone out of there as quickly as possible. Distract villains if necessary. We have no idea how many there are."

"What about the rest of us?"

I arrive just outside of the agency and burst in to see everyone looking at me. I go to my desk to drop off the greens and get my robot arm and CAT on.

While I am doing this, I explain, "The main places we need to focus on is the beach and the town. Most of the people are at the beach, so we need as many people there as we can manage. Iida, Sato, Todoroki, and Sero, go there. Aoyama, are you, Mineta, and Hagakure still in town?"

"Oui oui, Izuku!" Aoyama says through my intercom.

"Shit team to have there, no offense. Bakugo, Kaminari, and Kirishima, go there. Hagakure, leave and help with evacuation. If I didn't say your name, your on evacuation as well. Momo, go to-"

I stop for a moment.

"Izuku, is everything okay?" Momo asks.

Through the camera with the boat, I see four people climb on the boat. I don't know if there are anymore inside, so I'll have to check that later. I watch a girl with pink hair destroy every boat on the harbor. That's a dumbass idea in most cases unless they have a specific goal in mind.

"The boats are gone. I believe they are looking for someone if they did that. Four villains guarantee so far. Woman with pink hair was the one who destroyed them. I don't know the other's quirks, but I know her quirk has something to do with her hair. Makes it spikey and shit. Oh, and there's a blue wolf alligator thing. No idea what that could mean. One guy is covered in bandages, and another has luxurious long white hair with a purple mask."

"So nobody can escape or receive supplies now," Momo points out.

"Correct. Momo, go to the retreating area we talked about and check the supplies. Jiro, go there to make sure there are no villains. Everyone else is on evacuation, so go where you want except Uraraka is recommended at the beach due to the hill. Patchy, go with Iida."

Patchy squawks as he flies to Iida's side.

Iida bows, "Thank you for entrusting me with it! What is your position?"

"I'll be letting everyone know what is happening and helping anywhere else. Now get to it and don't die or I ain't going to your funeral out of pettiness!"