Adrenaline

TRIGGER WARNING: VERY MILD SEXUAL ASSAULT SCENE

ווו×

Absolute silence.

The owner of that shadow would not utter a word as their frame descended down the stairs. Every heavy step echoing in the cellar every time their heavy books met the wooden floor.

Adrenaline emanating from her adrenal glands sent an alarm to her brain: Fight or flight ?

Unaware of her surroundings, pitch black, unsure if the stranger carried a weapon with themselves, the only exit currently blocked by them, quickly analyzing it: she had more disadvantages than advantages and so she thought about defending herself.

With her palm touching the floor around her to search for something she could at least use as a makeshift weapon, all she could find was the box she just dropped but none of the wooden pieces were loosen enough to rip out.

The contents of the box were too soft or not heavy enough to even throw at them so the only option was to crawl backwards until her back hit the shelves and even if that gave her location away, it gave her time to try and find something made of glass.

While feeling the contents on the shelves, she was surprised by the pair of hands reaching towards her and yanking her frame towards the floor.

It was a man. She felt it in the way his hands shoved her body down and his frame pressed on top of her.

It seems like he tried to cover her mouth with a hand but as soon as she realized this attempt, her mouth opened wider, launching forward to try a clench her jaw around any piece of flesh she could get, biting down hard.

A pained groan spilled from him and his voice sounded vaguely familiar but it was definitely not Levi, it didn't sound like Erwin either.

Who is this ?

As a reflex to the biting, he smacked his hand down hard against her face and with the lack of proper light and aiming, it landed on her ear and cheek, making every sound coming through that side muffled as if underwater for a few seconds.

Trying to squirm out of his grasp, her first instinct was to raise her knee in between his legs, successfully hitting his crotch.

" You fucking bitch, not that again ! "

Again ? Who is this ?

" Who the fuck are you !? Langer !? " It came to her all together, it was cadet Langer, her training partner, the one she kneeled in the crotch not too long ago for trying to bend her over in a position that had nothing to do with combat.

" The fuck are you trying to do? " Her voice was desperate and loud and she continued blindly trying to shove his hands away for him not to cover her mouth again.

" Get the fuck away from me! " But when he threw a punch at her side, air left her lungs for a moment.

Fuck.

ווו×

Author's note: another cliffhanger ~ ?

PLEASE remember to check out my other books, there's another one with Levi and for those who like Boku No Hero Academia, I have books with Bakugo, Todoroki and Deku ✨