― 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

CHAPTER FOUR 」

― YOU FELT AS if you were running through a blizzard. 

Fuyuki kept running, speeding through the hallways with you in tow.

Fuyuki hadn't had so much fun like this since a long time. 

She remembered to the time she was chased by a teacher as she laughed.

"AH! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!" She exclaimed.

You couldn't understand this girl. But nevertheless, you followed her.

Luckily, your soul is still in your body after the wild ride as you both stood in front of the vice-principal's office.

She opened the door—well more like kicked the door (don't worry the door didn't break).

"Yo, mrs. vice-principal," She greeted the vice-principle who was sitting behind her desk with papers stacked in front of her. "I brought miss girl."

The elder woman got up from her seat and leaned over to greet you by shaking your hands.

"Ah, thank you miss Koharu," She nodded at the other girl. 

The vice-principal gestured to the comfortable couch to the middle and guided you two there.

"Have a seat," She patted the comfortable couch. "Now, I would like to ask a favor of you L/N-san."

"Just L/N is fine ma'am," You told her. "What kind of favor, may I ask?"

The woman turned to Fuyuki and gave a small nod. "I would like you to become the student's council president."

.

.

.

.

.

"Huh?"

"Student's council president," The vice-principal smiled.

There was a moment of silence until she spoke again. "Well, you don't have to agree if you have another club in mind. Though, I would really appreciate it if you could try out for the position."

"W-well, okay but I mean," You cleared your throat. "Why m-me out of all people?"

The teacher looked at you with a small smile etched on her before starting again. "Because."

'Just because?'

That was illogical. You didn't think that you'd be cut out for that kind of job. 

Sure, you're smart and everything but that doesn't mean you got to do it just because.

But you kept quiet, cutting off your thoughts and sealing your mouth shut.

The silence gave a signal to the vice-principal.

She knew that you think you weren't qualified but she has expectations of you. 

"Well then," The vice-principal broke the silence. "I suppose I should dismiss you now since class is starting soon. Take some time to consider this miss L/N, I won't push you to do it. You can let me know as soon as you've decided."

And so you and Fuyuki excused yourselves and exited the cozy room.

The expression from your face allowed Fuyuki to access to what you were thinking. 

You were pretty easy to read when you're overthinking things too much or when you're nervous. 

Fuyuki understood that and decided to give you some time to yourself.

"'I don't think I can do it is what you're thinking right?" The blonde-haired girl suddenly asked after a while, startling you.

"I can't blame you though," She faced you and folded her arms on her chest. "The reason is that we're kinda short on staff."

"What do you mean?" You asked Fuyuki curiously. 

"Miss vice-principal would appoint it to anyone she sees fit but well... she hasn't been able to find anyone lately."

You nodded in understanding. 

That is until you realized, you forgot something. Something important you can't overlook.

"Ah I'm L/N as you already know, L/N Y/N, you can call me Y/N," You stuck out your hand to her. "It was rude of me to-"

"Nah it's fine," Fuyuki dismissed it off. "Besides, I'm the one who started dragging you back there."

"I'm Koharu Fuyuki."

She held out her hand and shook yours. 

You two walked back together, getting to know each other more along the way back. 

This year Fuyuki became a second year, another upperclassman of yours.

She's also a member of the student's council, the vice-president that is, after the president graduated last year.

"Ah Fuyuki-senp-" You were immediately cut off by Fuyuki as she put her index finger in front of you.

"Nu-uh," She waved her finger around. "Just call me Fuyuki or anything you'd like but not senpai! It makes me feel old." 

You noticed the change in her attitude which you took note not to do that again. 

"Well Fuyu-san," You looked to her, waiting for her approval as she looked back at you with diamonds in her eyes. "I'll see you later?"

She nodded frantically. "Yeah! If you want we can meet up at the library later. Whaddya say?"

"Yes please. See you later then, Fuyu-san," You bid her goodbye and disappeared into your classroom.

╭──────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER FOUR ]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.──────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚