Chapter 5: Family Reunions & Late-Night Talks

I woke up the next day to the feeling of someone's slobbery tongue tracing my cheek. I squirmed, giggling at the ticklish feeling, slowly peeling my eyes open. "Come on Cloudy, retreat from the mission!" a soft voice chuckled, followed by a quiet shriek as he jumped onto the person speaking. "Kookie?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I slowly got up.

Jungkook smiled sheepishly at me, holding Cotton in his arms as he shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry Aegiya, I didn't want to wake you up but someone keeps trying to call you and I got to pee!" He whined, handing me Cloudy as he rushed to the bathroom after giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I laugh, cooing at my cute puppy who passed out next to me. I sighed, dialling back the person who had been blowing up my phone all morning.

Cloudy Sleeping: 

As the phone rang, Jungkook opened the bathroom door, revealing his shirtless, wet self; fresh from a shower

As the phone rang, Jungkook opened the bathroom door, revealing his shirtless, wet self; fresh from a shower. I bit my lip, my eyes tracing his defined body as he smirked, making his way over to me. "Like what you see Aeigiya?" He asked, his voice sultry and thick. I shamelessly nodded, leaning up to kiss him.

Soon, the phone answered, causing the two of us to jump. "Y/N, finally! I've been calling you all day and you never answered. I called A-Yeong to ask her where you were and she said you weren't home?! Are you okay!? Are you hurt!? Y/N!" he screamed, causing me to wince at the sound. "Aish! Calm down, you big baby! I'm fine. I'm not at the apartment for a reason!" I spoke, looking over at Jungkook, signalling him to gather the others.

Once Jungkook had left the room, I smiled, continuing to talk to my older brother as he rambled on the phone. "So where exactly are you staying?" he asked, confusion lacing his voice. "Well, the thing is... I found my soulmates" I spoke, smiling sheepishly as I spoke. "You're what now!? Did you say soulmates!?" He asked, shocked by my statement. "Um, ya... I have more than one soulmate" I mumbled, a blush coating my cheek. As I continued to talk to my brother, the rest of the boys made their way over to me.

"Well, who are they!? What are they like? Are they treating you well!? Does dad know!? Oh my god, I have to come out to see you and-" "Woah! Kyong, slow down" I laughed, smiling as Yoongi and Jin laid their heads on my lap, looking up at me with a loving gaze.

"I don't think I should explain this to you on the phone. How about we meet up at that cute little cafe near dad's house. Then we can talk some more?" I smiled, placing a soft kiss on Namjoons cheek as Jimin and Hobi grabbed my hand, rubbing their thumbs over my knuckles. He agreed, ending the call as I looked over to the others.

"So you're going to meet your brother today?" Jungkook asked, smiling along with the others as I proceeded to get up from Jungkook's bed. "Yeah, it's better that I tell him all this in person rather than on the phone. I love my brother but sometimes he can be a little overdramatic." I smiled, giggling as the boys pouted at me.