27. Sick

Grayson's sick

Grayson's sick.

And he's more clingy than he already is and I find it adorable.

As always I'm holding him as he lays on top of me, but the bad thing is that he has a fever.

He's body is so warm that I'm literally sweeting.

I look at his sleeping self and kiss his forehead.

This is his third nap

His cheeks and nose are a little red and you can always hear him sniffing.

I rub his back as I feel him begin to move.

"Good morning baby." I say kissing his head.

God I love him so much

He hums and tuck his head further into my neck.

"You have to wake up love, so you can take a shower to make your fever go down." I tell him softly not wanting to make his head hurt.

I roll my eyes as he shakes his head,"I'm not sick."

I put the back of my hand on his forehead, "You're burning, and your voice sounds like you have haven't
drinked water in years."

I sigh as he shakes his head and tighten his hold on me. such a baby

___

It took me about an hour to convince Grayson to take a shower.

While he was in the shower, I went downstairs to cook him something.

As I enter the kitchen I see Matthew on his phone and Shawn eating a cereal with his eyes closed and his hair everywhere.

"Good morning boys."

Matt gives me a small smile, " Good morning lili." While Shawn just grunts.

"I'm fucking tired of eating cereal, I'm a growing man I have to eat better, but this motherfucker does not want to cook for me." Shawn groans and glares at Matt.

I watch in amusement as Matt narrows his eyes at him, "I cook for you guys everyday, and your lazy ass knows how to cook, so make your own fucking food." Shawn stick his tongue out and flips him off.

"I'm cooking Grayson breakfast, what do you guys want." I say as I begin to take the food out.

I hear Shawn gasp, "you're a angel lili." I giggle shaking my head.

I make some pancakes and toast and also I cut some fruits for Grayson because my poor baby is sick and I feel like he needs fruits to feel better.

He will probably just want to eat the toast and the pancakes but I'm going to make him eat the fruits.

"Where's Graygray?" Shawn ask as he eats his 4th pancake.

"He's sick." I tell them as I begin to gather mine and Grayson's plate.

"I should go, he's probably done with his shower."

"Bye cupcake,thank you for cooking me breakfast." "Bye lili." The boys says.

I open Grayson's bedroom door and see that he's laying on his stomach only wearing a pair of boxers.

Poor baby

Putting the plate on the dresser, I sit next to him on the bed and begin to run his back.

I kiss his head, "Are you feeling better?." I say as I check his forehead with my hand and see that he has cooled down a little bit.

He clears his throat and nods.

"I brought you breakfast and medicine, but you have to eat first okay?" I say softly.

He sits up and I hand him his food.

After eating and taking the medicine, he tucks his head on my neck as I hold him.

"I love you" He says and gives my neck a small peck, that make me slightly shiver.

My heart warms at those words.

I kiss his head, "I love you too."

_______
Instagram
Liliana • 10:00am

_______Instagram Liliana • 10:00am

Instagram
Liliana • 1:30pm

____________________________________

Authors note:

We're almost on 100k view!!! Thank you so much you guys are amazing...

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Chapter credits: juliana_Rafik

Leave on the comments what you guys want to happen on the next chapters.

Have a great day/night everyone ❤️