Prologue

3rd person POV

One night Kimberly was patiently waiting for her sugar daddy to meet her for their date gradually growing more and more impatient with each passing minute. She looked around to find her lover walking towards her.

"You're late! And who the hell brings their kid on a date?" Kimberly complained as she looked down at the baby sleeping in his carrier, "Oh yeah sweetie, I need a bit more money

"You're late! And who the hell brings their kid on a date?" Kimberly complained as she looked down at the baby sleeping in his carrier, "Oh yeah sweetie, I need a bit more money. You do want me to look my best don't you?" She pouted inciting her lover to give her a large stack of cash. The two went into a nearby lingerie store. Kimberly found several new bras and panties to try on. Little did she know that once she went into the changing room her lover left leaving her a simple note.

Kimberly POV

"Well baby, how do I look. And don't say I look sexy cause I already knew that!" I said as I walked out in a sexy black and red corset only to find my sugar daddy was gone and his son was still here. I looked around and found a note by the baby, 'Kimy, it's been fun. You've been a great help since my wife passed away. I will remember all the nights we shared, but I can't afford two expensive things so I'm cutting both out. Do what you want with the brat. James.' It read I was pissed that jackass dumps me and sticks me with his kid! "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! I'M FUCKING NINETEEN! I CAN'T CARE FOR A KID!" I said angrily as I tore up the note, "Your name's (y/n) right? Well, I'm sure an orphanage will be more than happy to take you." I said as I went to get changed again since I obviously can't buy anything tonight.

I was about to drop (y/n) off at an orphanage, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Not only would I be abandoning him twice, but then I'd be no better than my shitty parents. 'If I remember correctly you're what a month old? Looks like I'll be buying some baby shit tonight.' I thought as we left.

I went to a drugstore near my apartment and all the formulas there were expensive as hell, but I needed to feed this kid somehow. Then I found these little pills that should make me start lactating within an hour or so. I bought four bottles. Originally they're $25 apiece, but I knew the cashier and made him a deal. I flash him and he gives me a huge discount on everything. So my total went from around $155 to $40.

I took (y/n) up to my apartment and took a pill. "God I've got to be crazy. I mean there are lifetime movies about this shit!" I said as (y/n) woke up and began to cry, I picked him up and tried to get him to shut up, "Hey um, stop crying! Come on stop already!" I said getting annoyed, "COME ON JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" I said making him cry more, "Please, just stop. I don't know what I'm doing, but I just know you're better off here than in that hellhole. So please just don't cry!" I said softly as I began to tear up, suddenly I felt something wet on my hand and realized why he was crying, "You need changed, I can do that, I can do this." I said as I sat him on the couch and undressed him. I took off his old diaper and got him a new one. I failed to put it on right a couple times, but eventually I got it. By the time I got him in a new diaper the pill was taking effect. I was lactating like crazy and soaked my bra and shirt. I decided just to take both of since I was in my apartment. "You've got to be hungry. I mean it's been hours at least since you last ate." I said as I held him up to my breast, he pawed at my tit for a bit before he finally latched onto my nipple. I couldn't help but moan a bit at how good it felt from him sucking my nipple. I looked down at him and wondered if this is what a real mother goes through and if they felt like I do now.

Eventually (y/n) fell asleep and since I don't have a crib for him I put him back in his carrier and put him in my room. I went to bed soon after. But at three in the morning (y/n) woke up and needed changed. "Ok let's do this." I yawned, I took off his diaper and got a new one, suddenly I felt something wet hit me, "YOU PISSED ON ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I said in shock as he chewed his fingers I toweled off and finished changing him. "You just peed on me, so why the hell am I smiling for?" I said softly as I put (y/n) back to bed before going back to sleep myself.