Bees&Buns

I'm were in the library, alone, and reading the best book ever- an enemies-to-lovers where they were in an arranged marriage.

  I was interrupted by a large crash as books rained upon whomever bumped into the books you hadn't sorted yet.

  "Darn!" they whispered. 

  You didn't recognize the voice- who was it?

  Instinctively, you ducked under the writing desk you had been sitting at. You prayed to whomever was listening that they didn't find you. Who is it? Why are they here? Do they know  about me?

    "I know you're here, y/n." I flinched at the voice- it was soft and feminine, what were they doing here? "George told me about you, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you!" Everything my dads' had taught me told me to stay, don't show yourself. 

  "NIKI!" phew, Sapnap was here. "what are you doing here?" he questioned worriedly, his gaze flicking over to where I was hiding.

  "Don't worry, Sap. George told me about y/n and said I should come meet her, so, well," she gestured around her, the basket in her hands dropped a few baked goods, when she did so. "here I am."

  "Does Dream know?" Sapnap asked worriedly. "Uh-"

   Just then, Dream walked in. "y/n! time fo-" His eyes glinted dangerously when he saw Niki. " why are you here?" he asked, his voice furious. his fingers edged towards the sword at his belt.

  "I," said Niki, her voice wavering, " am here because George aske me to be."

  at this, both Dream and Sapnap tightened their stances. that George would do that without consulting them-it was worrying. They always talked about everything concerning me, even slightly. If you couldn't tell, they were very protective. Had they gotten into a fight?

  Dream looked over to Sapnap for confirmation. when Sapnap gave a short nod of the head, Dream came over to my reading nook, and peered under the desk. "c'mon. She knows about you now, you may as well meet her." he murmured, holding out his hand for me to take.

   Hesitantly, I took his hand and pulled myself from under the table, dusting off my skirt as I did so. I walked a step behind Dream, my arm clinging onto his torso and his protectively on my shoulders. 

  "I'm sorry, George shouldn't have told her." whispered Dream in my ear as we walked towards them. Niki was wearing an apron over a yellow shirt ant grey trakies. she was  covered in flour and held the basket which the buns had fallen from earlier.

  "hi?" I whispered when we were standing in front of the strange woman.

  "Hi!" she smiled warmly at me.

  " This is our daughter, y/n, she is super smart, good at cooking and even beat Dream in a sparring match yesterday!" Boasted Sapnap. "Besides all that, if you tell anyone about her, we will personally kill you. Only Tubbo and Eret know about her, and we would like it to stay between you three." he warned.

    "Saap-Naaapp" you groaned, hitting your dad on the shoulder, before turning to the newcomer, your eyes filled with mirth. " and i would heed his warning, they are quite overprotective, since they adopted me!"

  Niki broke into a smile " well of that I had no doubt! Besides, George said you didn't have any women you know, so, well, I decided to pop by to have a chat." her eyes glanced up to my dads standing protectively beside me. "Unless, of course, you two have a problem with that? It seems  that George neglected to mention all this to you."

   "Well, erm, you see, Tubbo is waiting outside to see her..." Dream trailed off pointedly.

  "yes, yes, of course. May I pop by tomorrow? she asked, and upon receiving their nods, passed me the basket of buns. " share these with Tubbo, okay honey?" and scurried off, clearly embarrassed.

  "Fucking hell, George. Not only do you TELL someone about her, it's a L'Manbergian, and you weren't even here to supervise them, AND you didn't think to TELL ANNYBODY?" yelled Sapnap in frustration.

  "We probably shouldn't keep Tubbo waiting." I said in a small voice.

  "I s'pose." Dream said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Okay, c'mon, let's go."

  We set off at a fast pace, my dads keeping an eye out for anyone else. I was trailing behind timidly, mulling over the strange encounter with that woman- Niki, they called her.

  L'Manbergian?  Why would  George decide to tell her?  Why did she come alone? Why did he let her come alone? Why didn't he tell anyone?

  Too soon, we reached the courtyard where Tubbo was waiting. He looked worried, tense for some reason. 

  When he saw me, his posture relaxed and a huge grin spread across his face. "Y/N! I brought you a bee!" true to his word, a bee the size of his head was ambling around, attached to a lead. "We can build a bee home!" He said excitedly. "I-I mean, if we are allowed to?" he asked Dream nervously.

  "Please, dad?" I asked, batting my eyelashes.

  "No." He said flatly. "You can keep it in your room, but we aren't building a cage for it."

  I shrugged. " Worth a shot, I guess." I then remembered the basket hanging in the crook of my arm. "Let's have a picnic! Niki came by and dropped these off!" you said, showing him the contents.

  "Niki?" Tubbo questioned, looking at Sapnap and Dream.

  " George invited her to see y/n and didn't bother telling anyone." growled Sapnap, his eyes glinting dangerously.

  "You'll tell me what happens?" this time his question was directed at me.

  "Naturally." I respond dryly, "shame, he won't be here 'till tomorrow morning."

   "I know." he muttered, "Uh- did he tell you guys why he was out?" his face turned worried, serious.

  "No?" asked Sapnap, a bun halfway to his mouth. "why?"

  "umm, well, you see, L'Manberg are holding elections soon." he started. "And, well, Big Q asked George to run." he stated nervously. 

  "What?!" Dream shot up. 

  "George is running as Quackitys' vice president."  Tubbo muttered.

  "Leave. Now." Dream commanded.

  "Dream!" his cold gaze flickered over to mine.

  "Say goodbye, y/n." he said firmly.

  "Bye, Tubbo." I said softly, hugging him tightly.

  "Bye." he said sadly, returning the hug as dream stared daggers at him. He then ran off, looking back at you, giving you a small wave

  "Go to your room, y/n." Dream said shortly, pulling Sapnap up, and following Tubbo.

  "Do as he says, or all hell will break loose." Sapnap said, giving me a small hug. "We'll be back soon."

  "Okay." I whisper, pulling out of his embrace. "See you." You then turned your heel, and not looking back grabbed your bee an walked to your room to wait for them to come back.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not posting for a while, and that this chapter skims across so much. I would really like some names for the bee? It is a girl.

Also, how do we feel about this being a Tubboxreader? You are 16 and he is 17. I haven't made my mind up yet.

Go eat and drink, comment, vote, ily all and thank you for reading!

~A/n