Chapter 36

I'm sorry friends. I can't bring him back to life >_<

It's been two days. Two fucking days and Wyatt hadn't show up yet. I know he's alive. Somehow he has to be. But a huge part of me also know Matteo was right. No one could have survived the explosion. 

Maybe that wasn't him. Maybe it was someone else. 

I was only trying to distract myself from the horrible truth. I stuff sour candies into my mouth in my dark room. "It was him blue. He was there. By that window. He smile and fucking tell me that it's okay." I ranted to my blue sour candy before plopping it into my mouth. 

I took another one out. "And where's Antonio huh? Are they gonna meet in heaven or well probably hell because of what they do, and talk shit about shit?" I ranted to blue 2.0 then plopped it into my mouth. 

"Wait what do they do in the after life? DO they just talk shit about us looking down or well up at us? Aren't they suppose to like help us? Like WYATT GIVE A SIGN ON WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT." I yelled and plopped blue 3.0 into my mouth. I'm probably gonna get hella fat and diabetes or something. 

Someone knocked on my door. They probably head me. "GO AWAY." I yelled. "I'M THINKING." 

The alien opened the door anyway. "How you doing?" Isaac asked as he walked in slowly like I'm gonna attack him. Well since he's my favourite I wouldn't. 

All my brothers even Adrian and Lily tried coming in. Knowing them, they'd probably be like it's okay to cry ' or telling me something they miss or liked about Wyatt. Like bitch, I'm not crying until I get whoever ambushed him. 

Justice for Wyatt Garcia. HEHEHE

"Could you pass me my phone." I asked Isaac. "It's there. Someone keep calling me but like it's too far away." I whined and pointed at the tabled next to my bed.

Isaac took the phone and handed to me. "May I?" he gestured on my messing bed. I shrugged. 

"Who was calling you?" he asked. 

"Hmm. I dunno. I just wanted to scroll through tiktok."

"Hmm." 

I saw his hands slowly sliding underneath my blanket and appear again with my sour patches. I glared at him. "Put. It. Down." I said slowly. "Isaac. Isaac. Put-" he threw it into his mouth. I tackled him onto the ground, chocking him. I laughed. His face looks like a tomato. I waited for a few more seconds before satisfied and let him go. 

I heard him talk huge breaths beside me as I jump onto my bed. 

"There's gonna be a mark there now." he groaned and sat next to me. 

"At least there's a mark."

"Girl- IT"S YOUR FINGERS MARK."

He's actually right. I can see some faded finger mark. I laughed. 

He hit me with a pillow. "Stop laughing." I laughed even harder.

"Hey Isaac?" I said after a while.

"Hmm?" 

"Could you go to his house with me?"

"Who?"

"Wyatt's" 

He looked at me. "Yea. Yea sure." I smiled and hugged him before going to change.

I hesitated before taking Wyatt's hoodie and he's sweatpants. That dumbass left most of his stuff here. He might as well just move in here. If he was still alive...