56🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Rishtey agar
Dil se hon toh,
Torne se bhi nahi tootty
  Aur agar dimaagh se hon
Toh jorne se bhi nahi jurty

🎄🎠🎄Rishtey agarDil se hon toh,Torne se bhi nahi tootty  Aur agar dimaagh se honToh jorne se bhi nahi jurty

Zoya pov:

We reached the hospital while praying to god that nothing should happen to my Phupha.

We both got out of the car quickly, Abhi threw the car keys to the valet. In a micro second, we ran to the reception while I was weeping  running behind Abhi.

"Ram khurana"

Abhi asked the receptionist and She informed to us that Phupha was in ICU.

We both sprinted to the ICU without thinking a twice in worry.

As we reached there, I rooted to my place when I saw a heartbroken sight.

Phuphi was bawling like a child. Maa and Aunty was trying to soothe her, yet Phuphi wasn't in a stage to hear anything. Soon, her eyes landed on me.

Tears were flowing from my eyes like a pool when my gaze caught her dishelleved state.

"ch-choti..you came" Phuphi sobbed, running towards me while throwing her hands around me for comfort.

"ph-ph-phuphi" I cried as my hands were shaking.

Phuphi(crying): Your ph-phupha..

She was trying to say but I stopped her in the middle while interrupting by gathering some courage.

"Nothing will happen to my Phupha. He will be fit and fiddle" I assured her by returning the hug, carresing her back in consoling manner.

She sobbed in my arms by letting out all her pain. I made her sit on the bench by holding her..

Phuphi(wailing): Will your Phupha leave me alone in this world?

My heart crumbled in pain when I heard her words..

I wiped her tears and made her look at me..

"Phuphi, I am telling you once again, nothing will happen to my Phupha. we won't let anything happen to him. You know na, he is strong enough to fight with anything. So, don't let any
negative thoughts occupy your brain, Phuphi. Just be positive, be strong and pray to god. Everything will be fine" I ensured her whereas she nodded her and cried.

Phuphi slowly leaned on my shoulder  and slept due to exhaustion of crying.

Meanwhile, My Abhi was speaking with Kunal Bhai about Phupha's health condition and treatment.

I glanced at my other members of my family.

Hani was wailing too in veer bhai arms. Maa and Anjali Aunty were silently mourning. Papa and Raj uncle were hiding their pain in their hearts.