Chapter 28

The night is colorfully colored by lights, not pure black, but such a lively, but can not warm Xie Yi's heart.

He felt as if he was slowly falling into the cold deep sea, and as if he was being imprisoned again in a dark cage and unable to break free... Once, he was so stupid that he had hope of being saved.

Too stupid.

He is so stupid!

The hand placed on the knee made a fist fiercely, and the pain caused by the nail piercing the palm was far inferior to the intense pain of the heart being pierced by a needle.

There are people coming and going, only he stays in the forgotten corner, as if being cut off by the lively crowd.

Curled up, Xie Yi hugged his knees and closed his eyes.

Hot summer night, so cold.

The small clinic is brightly lit.

At this point, in addition to office workers who took the time to hang up a bottle to treat a cold, they are children who have unexpected illnesses, and then there are teenagers like Jiang Linfeng who are fighting vigorously.

"Brother, you're also hanging out. It seems that you are not very good at it!" Next to Jiang Linfeng, a young man with yellow hair stepped on the stool and squeezed his eyes at the crowd with a forceful burst. Full of teasing.

While damaging Jiang Linfeng, his eyes couldn't help but glance at Lin Mengmeng, who was outstanding in appearance. It was obvious that the drunkard was not interested in drinking.

Jiang Linfeng sneered, not too lazy to deal with such a gangster.

But Lin Mengmeng and Jiang Jiaxi were even more unlikely to respond, and even lacked even a single look, for fear of vision loss.

After all...

they are Yan Gou.

Even if the tall and handsome Jiang Linfeng was beaten by Xie Yi with a bruised nose and swollen face, he would be much more pleasing to the eye than a sloppy frog man!

The injuries on Jiang Linfeng's body looked scary, but in fact they were okay, not very serious.

"That stinky boy, it's not a human being!" Jiang Linfeng moved his shoulders, and sighed, "Where did he learn Sanda? Why is he so good? Brother almost capsized."

"...I don't know." Lin Mengmeng was very speechless, and told the truth, "have you capsized? You are such a big person, you are right not to fight with him, but when he hits you, you won't hide? Can't hide, you don't Can run?"

"Brother is a man!" Jiang Linfeng puffed his chest.

"Haha, I think you still owe it!" Lin Mengmeng poked his mouth, and his arrogant arrogance suddenly retracted.

"Auntie, please don't do it!"

"Then don't be poor!"

Jiang Linfeng has taken care of it. Lin Mengmeng's anger towards Xie Yi has long since disappeared, and she couldn't help worrying about him... just now she turned and left. , I don't know how he is now? Is there any injury on your body, will you feel bad?

She didn't deliberately ignore him, just... she was emotionally upset at the time, and now she regrets it and feels she shouldn't.

Seeing Lin Mengmeng frowning, Jiang Linfeng guessed what she was thinking, and said angrily: "If you want to see that stinky boy Xie Yi, go! Although I didn't kill him, I saw He seems to have been scratched on his calf, and it is bleeding. "