Chapter 33

"What are you thinking?"

Lin Mengmeng wandered into the world, smiling strangely. Xie Yi had long been surprised by her virtue, and reluctantly patted her on the head because of her height advantage.

"What are you doing?" Lin Mengmeng reacted, glaring her eyes and patted off his hand, "No big or small!"

She is a big sister, and this kind of touching and killing hurts her sister's image.

"By the way, are you in a puppy love?" Lin Mengmeng asked.

"No."

"No?" Lin Mengmeng raised her eyebrows, and snarled in the direction of the bus stop. "If it's really not there, why do other girls hold roses in their hands?"

"I don't know, it's her took it by herself, not what I gave it..." Saying this, Xie Yi obviously didn't mean to continue talking, "Where can I review tonight?"

There are many stationery shops and boutiques opposite the City No. 1 Middle School, all of which cater to the needs of students. There are also restaurants, but they are basically small fry, not very high-end, and it is rare to find suitable boxes.

Xie Yi searched in his mind for a moment, and suddenly got an idea.

"Go to my bedroom."

"You follow me."

Xie Yi and Lin Mengmeng spoke at the same time, and then Lin Mengmeng almost jumped up to take back his words: "I can't go, I have nowhere to go! Okay, just your bedroom, we went to the boys bedroom! "

ah ha ha ha ha!

After visiting the men's bathroom, she finally had the opportunity to enter the legendary men's bedroom.

Xie Yi: "..."

Lin Mengmeng's apricot eyes were full of curiosity, and he tugged at his sleeves, and his thirst for knowledge was very strong: "Well...you will talk to girls at the sleeper at night? ? "

" you have to follow the other boys to see the film? find resources yet? can you give me also see ah? " "

pro, you guys were so many find it exciting action film from where? true That's amazing! I think you are almost like hounds, and the flesh that is hidden can be turned out by you..."

Xie Yi: "..."

He almost gritted his teeth: "I! Don't! Have!"

"God, didn't you?" Lin Mengmeng was even more surprised, "Then you...are you not normal? Are you growing well, dear?"

Xie Yi: "..."

[You received points from Xie Yi, +999999]

[You received points from Xie Yi, +999999] [You received points

from Xie Yi, +999999]

...

Lin Mengmeng is satisfied.

Ah!

Sample!

Just tell you, your sister is still your sister!

As far as Xie Yi is concerned, he is more willing to take Lin Mengmeng to study outside. Of course, it's okay to go to his dormitory... As long as you don't run into other boys, and there are fewer people to pick up a conversation, that's not impossible.

"Oh, I can't walk anymore, just choose a closer place to study in your dormitory."

"I promise not to mess around with your things, not talk to your roommates, or talk about your childhood embarrassment. Go out! Swear!"