6.

GRADUATION DAY:
HEAVEN'S POV:

I stood between all my classmates while they gossiped. Everyone was chatting, chuckling with each other while I stood in the corner, trying to avoid all kinds of contacts with everyone, clasping my fingers together. The hall was full of noises but my world felt so silent. I prevented tears from running out of my eyes at all cost. My heart was aching so much, I missed dada's presence so much.

I looked over at where all family members of different students sat, waving at them through the crowd. I inhaled sharply, closing my eyes, reciting those words in my head, “I can do it. If I made it till here, I'm sure I can keep it up”

I plastered a smile on my face, gripping my rob tightly. Once again, I scanned the place, nobody's here. I don't think Ariana will make it, she has other works to do. It's okay, I understand. I sighed, turning around while everyone made their way up one by one as their names were called. I'm glad most of the students made it, our professors really worked had for us to pass somehow.

Names were announced and I was ready, mentally preparing myself for going up there. Just before it was my name to be announced, I flashed a look around the place once again, continuing to walk as soon as my name echoed around.

With every click of my step on the floor, I found myself being more confident about what I hold today. A very small accomplishment but a big milestone in this journey that I have to pursue in my life ahead.

My eyes were restless searching around for someone, I don't know who but they wanted a peace to pursue working. I took my degree in my arms, finally taking a breathe in relief. I worked days and nights to prove myself, finally I did it.

A smile appeared on my face as I stood there admiring it with my name written on it. The professor cleared his throat, smiling while I while I stood in middle of the place. Oh! I forgot I have to move.

I couldn't take my eyes off my degree. Dad, I finally made it. I sighed in relief, walking down with others. I remember when I first began schooling I was younger than all my classmates, most of them being at least two years older. Many people suggested my dad to withdraw me from schools for a little while so that I grow up a bit but dad always believed on me, my craze for my work, towards my studies. Even though I had many problems like my classmates bullying me and being ignored but I never gave up on my goals, for everyday, I was more determined to maintain that pride of my dad, forever.

I couldn't stop my expressions flashing on my face while I was getting happier and happier than ever, finally being a graduate.

••••

Everyone was outside in the university ground, taking pictures and already celebrating their day. So many classmates of mine came to wish me and ask me the reason why I'm alone. I couldn't explain much so I decided to stand in the corner of the place, stealing glances of everyone, uniting with their families.

“Heaven” a voice rang in my ears and I began running my sight around to know where it came from. I found myself turning around when it occurred once again,

“Heaven Eloise, this way. ” I turned around and found Ariana with a charming bouquet in her arm and sweet smile on her face. She was dressed up in formals, her coat hanging over her shoulders while she couldn't stop smiling.

“Congratulations” she uttered, overjoyed as I couldn't contain back my tears and ran in her arms, hugging her while loosing my control over my emotions. I sniffed in some air, crying my heart out on her chest after I saw someone whom I know in this strange looking world.