23.

Chapter 23

The next morning I woke up relatively late. I know I had class later this afternoon, but for now I just wanted to stay in bed.

I turned around, hoping to feel Xavier beside of me. I hoped to feel his warmth this morning. However, when I turned around I was greeted by the cold, and an empty place beneath the sheets.

I sat up in bed and looked around the room. What for? I didn't know. I hoped that he'd be around. I shrugged anyway, even in my sleep dazed state, I knew he wouldn't have gone far.

I got out of bed anyway, not really wanting to go back to sleep without Xavier.

It was weird how much someone could effect your life. You spend most of your life up to where you are now just being independent and then someone comes a long and it's if you have to rely on that person until they're gone, or even forever longer.

I shook my head and padded to the kitchen. As soon as I did, the door opened. I looked over, knowing it was either the girls or Xavier.

Xavier came in to the room with a smile on his face. He threw the keys on to the table in front of me.

At first, I thought they were my room keys, however, I looked down and realised they weren't.

"What are they?" I picked up the keys and held them at eye level. "A car?" I looked up to him and he sat down opposite me of the table. He shrugged, but his smile was evident.

"I guess." I chuckled a little. I placed the keys down.

"Why?" I looked to him with curiosity. I wondered why the hell he had just bought a car. I knew he had a motorbike and I realised that he didn't have a car until now. Why now though?

"Well, you don't have one, I didn't have one, so now we can go places."

"It's for me too?" I asked. A car also for me? He didn't need to do this, and cars weren't cheap. Xavier shrugged again.

"You can use it whenever you need to. I needed one anyway. It will now be easier as I suppose you didn't really want to go on the motorbike?" I shrugged in reply.

"I wouldn't mind going on the motorbike, just not everywhere." I replied. Xavier nodded.

"Exactly, so I got us a car." He smiled my way. "And now we can travel together."

"Wow." I said astonished. I had only just woken up and I was already being greeted by a car. I got up from the chair and launched myself into Xavier's arms. "You're the best." I said before kissing his face.

Xavier chuckled as he placed his hands on my hips. He began to laugh as I kissed all around his face and his face scrunched up even whilst he was smiling.

I knew a car wasn't that much of a big deal, but he didn't need to spend that kind of money on a car for us. But I didn't feel bad because I knew it was for him as much as it was me, and we all knew I was going to pay for petrol whenever I used it.

"Angel." Xavier laughed out my name before pulling my face back and placing his lips against mine. I melted against his body, my heart beating wildly.

As soon as our deal was broken, I laid my head against his.

"You have class soon." Xavier breathed. I groaned. The classes were beginning to become stressful. I had work that wasn't completed and tests coming up very soon.

I got off of Xavier's lap and padded my way in to my bedroom, I heard him laugh behind me.

He followed me in to my room and say on the bed whilst I changed. I felt his eyes watch my every move but I didn't make a move to comment on it.