Chapter 8

"Jungkook doesn't belong to you, you sick moron!" Yoongi yelled out loud.

Taehyung chuckled out, "So funny. At least plan a better plan before escape from me. You know what," he grabbed the gun that handed from the guard, "I could just pointed the gun on your forehead and pull the trigger, Viola! Min Yoongi disappeared! You wouldn't want that would you?"

Yoongi gritted his teeth, "Kill me if you want then! Just let Jungkook go!"

"No!!" Jungkook screamed out. He grabbed Taehyung's hand, "Please don't kill my hyung..." he pleaded while Yoongi was trying his best to drag the younger back behind him.

"Don't beg him, kook-" "P-Please..." Jungkook ignored Yoongi's words, staring Taehyung with his famous puppy eyes.

Taehyung smirked in victory. He wrapped his hand around Jungkook's thin waist, angering Yoongi further. "Don't touch him!"

Taehyung laughed crazily, "As if I would listen to your word. Hoseok!" He called out his right hand man's name, "Do whatever you want to that kitten of yours. I don't want him near my bunny anymore."

"Yes, sir." Hoseok bowed, making his way to Yoongi. He grabbed both Yoongi's wrists, making him trashing around furiously. "Let Jungkook go! I swear to god Kim Taehyung!!! Don't you dare to hurt him!!!"

Jungkook could hear Yoongi's screaming sound getting further from him as he was getting carried away by Taehyung. He whimpered, "Please don't hurt Yoongi hyungie..."

Taehyung let out a scoff. He ignored Jungkook's pleadings, heading to their shared bedroom. He placed the bunny on a chair while the bunny was getting more and more nervous because Taehyung hasn't spoke a word to him.

Jungkook flinched when a large hoodie, probably belongs to Taehyung was thrown to him along with a pair of fluffy socks and boxer.

"Go take a bath. I want you here by 30 minutes." Taehyung demanded in his deep voice.

Jungkook shots up from his seat, clutching the clothes while running into the bathroom. He just hope Taehyung won't be mad at him.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jungkook walked out from the bathroom, fiddling his fingers. His skin was still flushed pink after having a warm hot bath. He gazed at the male who sat on the bed looking at him with hungry eyes, he again gulped nervously.

"Ahh!" He yelped out when he was suddenly pulled by Taehyung, landing on the soft bed with Taehyung hovering over him. Both of his wrist was pinned by Taehyung's one large hand while another hand of the male was on the younger waist.

Taehyung eyed the younger with his lustful eyes. The younger was looking so beautiful right now. His hoodie was too large for Jungkook as the collar of the shirt slipped down, giving the huge access for the older to mark his milky skin.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with his wide bambi eyes. "A-Are you mad at me, hyungie?"

He bites his lips as he feels Taehyung's lips ghosting from his neck to his ear, "What if I said I did, hmm?" Jungkook feels goosebumps around his body when Taehyung's hot breath tickled his neck.

"I-I'm sorry..." he pouted, cherry lips jutted out.

Taehyung's eyes darkened, "Don't jut your lips like that to anyone, alright?"

"What do you mean-" Jungkook's words went muffle when his and Taehyung's lips met each other. "Mhmm..." Jungkook moaned out when Taehyung bites his lips then starts sucking, licking it. He doesn't know what to do when Taehyung didn't stop licking his bottom lips until the older slapped his ass, making him gasped out.

This is the first time Jungkook kisses. He was so confused but still enjoyed as Taehyung explored the whole sweet mouth of him with his tongue. Saliva slipped out from Jungkook's mouth as he retract his tongue in his mouth, creating more access for Taehyung to explore the small cavern.

"So sweet~" Taehyung teased after stopped kissing Jungkook. The mafia boss smirked as he stared at the younger's situation. Hooded eyes, flushed cheeks, lips almost as red like it's bleeding, he again planted his lips on the younger, sucking and biting it.

A single tear slipped out from Jungkook's eyes when Taehyung bites him too hard. He inhaled the air hungrily as Taehyung finally let go of his lips after a long good second.

"Do you know what my favourite fruit is?" Taehyung asked, lips travelling from Jungkook's cheeks to his collarbone.

Jungkook shook his head, unable to pronounce any word. A smirk again decorated on Taehyung's face, "It's strawberry. And you smell exactly like it~" Taehyung buries his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck, inhaling the natural strawberry scent of Jungkook greedily. He started to bite and suck the younger's neck, unable to stop the urge of marking the boy.

Jungkook could only moaned out, creating more embarrassing voice while he was still confused with Taehyung's action. "H-Hyungie-Ahh..."

Taehyung's lips curved up. He caressed Jungkook's neck, smirking when he grazed his fingers on the hickeys that scattered around his neck. "Remember, you belong to mine and mine! I'll never let you escape from me, understand?"

Jungkook was still in dazed after getting kissed and marked by Taehyung. He just nodded his head, staring the male with his hooded eyes, panting softly.

Taehyung runs his fingers through Jungkook's smooth silky hair.
"You're so beautiful~ So wrecked by me, huh?" He planted more kisses on Jungkook's neck and collarbone while his right hand make way to the round big ass of Jungkook, giving it a squeeze.

Jungkook whimpered out in sensitivity, "W-What are you d-doing, hyung?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" Taehyung caressed his waist as Jungkook shivered, "This is why I love you so much. So innocent, so cute for me~"

Heat rushes all around Jungkook's body, he wants to speak more but Taehyung was quick enough to shut the boy by planting his lips on the younger. They both kissed for another long good second but this time, Jungkook enjoyed it more.

Their lips were both swelled, both panting heavily. The only contrast between them was Jungkook's hair is messier and lips are redder. The hickeys on his neck were horror yet beautiful.

"This is a small punishment for you for trying to escape from me. Next time if you dare to escape one more time, I'll give you heavier punishment, alright?"

Jungkook again nodded his head.

Punishment? Why did I enjoy it so much? Jungkook can't help but thought.