~13~

Regulus sat at the end of Asteria's bed one evening, the sunset filling the dorm with orange light

Regulus sat at the end of Asteria's bed one evening, the sunset filling the dorm with orange light. Playing on her record player was the Beatles which made the Slytherin groan every time a new song played. "Hey, Jude," Asteria dang which made him roll his eyes.

"Do you only listen to the Beatles? Their songs are so boring." Regulus complained the Hufflepuff who gasped. "Don't anger the gods Reg!" Asteria shouted as she hurried over and covered the boy's mouth. It wasn't until he licked her hand that she took her hand off.

"Sirius use to do that to me all the time," Regulus told the Hufflepuff who wiped her hand on her leg before looking over at the boy. "Are you okay Reg?" She asked. "All I hear at that house of how much of a disgrace is." He began. "He didn't even say goodbye," Regulus said as he looked over at Asteria showing his glassy eyes.

"Oh, Reg..." She sighed as she moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around him, allowing him to rest his chin on her shoulder. "They wouldn't of let him," Asteria added as she rubbed his back to comfort him.

He sniffed up and wiped his eyes as she placed a kiss on his forehead. "It's getting late. You should probably go back." She suggested to the boy who then nodded before leaving the dorm for the Slytherin common room.

-☘︎︎-

Asteria woke up the next day to her stomach rumbling loudly which made her owl jump in its cage. She then rubbed her face as she flung her cover off her and sat up, her stomach rumbling again.

She then looked down and put her hands on her stomach and patted it. "I think it's time for pancakes." She told her before she got up and left the common room for the Great Hall as she often struggled to make pancakes herself.

She quickly tied her curly hair up into a low bun at the back of her head as she walked into the hall, passing the Slytherin table. However, they did not notice her as they were having a conversation.

"Where did you go last night Reg?" Narcissa Black asked her cousin. This popular, tall, platinum blonde student was in her final year along with her boyfriend Lucius Malfoy.

"Oh, just wandering around. I couldn't sleep." The younger boy lied as he lifted up his fork to his mouth. Asteria's eyebrows furrowed at how casually he lied as if he had done it several times before.

Nevertheless, she sat down at the yellow table and grabbed herself a silver plate which was stacked with pancakes. She carefully drizzled syrup over the food before cutting it up.

Just as she lifted the last forkful of pancake to her mouth, she overheard the rest of the Slytherin students leave Regulus who was still eating.

So, once they left, she picked up her plate and moved next to the Slytherin boy. "Did you have fun wandering around last night?" She asked with a raised eyebrows as she chewed her food, making him let out a sigh.

"Are you embarrassed by me?" She asked with a slight chuckle as she neatly placed her knife and fork on her plate and wiped her mouth. "No, it's just that you're seen as a disgrace," Regulus replied.

"I was kidding!" Asteria exclaimed with a slight laugh of shock. "You really are embarrassed!" She exclaimed. "No, I get it. Wouldn't want to ruin your shiny reputation." She replied before she swung her legs out from under the table and walked out leaving the boy to finish his breakfast alone.