~28~

Asteria sat alone at the Hufflepuff table as usual

Asteria sat alone at the Hufflepuff table as usual. With her silver fork, she moved her chicken around her plate. She could hear snickering coming from the Gryffindor table behind her but she chose to ignore it and started to cut up a roast potato.

Suddenly, a putrid smell filled the air. Students around started to cover their noses with their hands and the clueless Asteria did the same. "It's coming from Parkinson!" Students exclaimed, pointing at the Hufflepuff.

"What?" She replied. She then heard cackling coming from the table behind her so she turned around to see the Marauders howling with laughter. She then looked down at her pocket to see a dung bomb in there.

She pinched her nose and she grabbed it out of her pocket and threw it towards them, hitting the messy-haired boy on the head.

-☘︎︎-

That night, when all the students were sleeping, Lily let Asteria into the Gryffindor common room. In the Hufflepuff hands was a bucket of Buckbeak's sewage. The two girls started to snicker as she snuck up to the door to the Marauders dormitory.

She then poured it out of the bucket and onto the floor outside the door. "Let's hope he falls face-first into the shit," Asteria whispered to the redhead before she hurried down the stairs and hid behind an armchair.

"Call him." She then whispered to the Gryffindor who nodded. "James! Oh, James! I need you!" She started to shout dramatically. There was a loud thud from the dorm before the door swung open and James came running out.

It all went to plan and he slipped on the mess outside his door before slowly standing up and revealing his now brown clothes. Asteria got up from her hiding spot and burst out laughing, using the back of the armchair to support her.

"Oh, this is war, Parkinson!" The messy-haired boy shouted at the girl. "Oh is it?" She replied with a smirk and an eyebrow raised before she left the common room still laughing.

-☘︎︎-

The next day, Asteria sat in her last lesson of the day which was Charms. Her seat was at the back of the row and in front of her was Peter. Remus was sat next to him however he had been exhausted all day and had fallen asleep, his head resting on the desk.

She noticed Peter look around the room with wide eyes before he swung on his chair so he leaned on the girl's desk. "Don't say that I told you this but..." He looked around again. "James is planning on putting a worm in your dinner." The Gryffindor whispered. "Oh really?" She replied with a smirk as she stared at James who pushed Sirius off of his chair.

-☘︎︎-

Asteria sat in the Great Hall for dinner, attempting to look clueless hut she couldn't help but smirk to herself. She took one final bite of her dinner before she swung her legs out from under the table and left the Great Hall.

Waiting outside the wall was Alice who handed her some spare Gryffindor robes and cast a hair-changing spell on the Hufflepuff girl. The two then walked in together and sat down with Lily.

Asteria watched and snickered as James carefully got up and wandered over towards her plate of food before dropping a worm into the mash.

He attempted to hurry back to his seat but Asteria flicked her wand which made his legs stick together, forcing him to hop around. He was unable to get back and fell onto the floor of the hall. Asteria undid the hair charm before wandering over to the fallen boy. "I thought you were meant to be the prankster of the school." She smirked before throwing the spare robes back to Alice and left the Great Hall.