xxiii

❝

☞✉☜❞

"An abnormal or is it the same as the Colosal Titan?" Eren asked as he looked back at the Female Titan. "Could Commander Erwin have..."

"Hey quit spacing out!" Olou exclaimed.

"Eren save the thinking for later" Petra added.

'Erwin Smith. A man who's unpredictable like this world. What are you thinking?' I thought. 'Or what i should question is... Is there a human inside that Female Titan?'

__________________

I tied Horse on a tree as I was on a tree branch with the others.

"To be precise, it's to capture the human inside of it. Commander Erwin's goal was that all along." Eren spoke as I sat at the tree branch I was on. "That's what it was, right? But new recruits like me aside, why did they not yell Survey Corps veterans like all of you?"

"Shut it!" Olou spoke.

"Are you implying that we're not trusted by the Commander and Lance Corporal?!" Petra also exclaimed.

"N-no, but that's what it seems like." Eren said.

"Petra, yank his teeth out!" Olou shouted who looked irritated. "Swap his front teeth and molars!"

"Y/N.. You've been quiet in this expedition." Eld pointed out as I raised my eyebrow. It made the others quiet. "Did the Commander or the Lance Corporal spoke about this before the expedition?"

'They're onto me.'

Flashback

"So.. that's the plan" I huffed at the long explanation the Commander had gave me. "You really scare me, Commader Erwin."

The Commander chuckled at my reply from his fail-safe plan.

"I entrust you to not tell this to anyone. Even from your own brother." Erwin said.

"Yeah sure. I have mixed emotions for this fail-safe plan but it's your call, Commander" I replied giving him a thumbs up.

Flashback Over.

"Me? Pftt.. how could the Commander entrust me with something like this?" I lied as it seems like they have fell for it.