Chapter 5

Industry Baby - Lil Nas X ft Jack Harlow

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

As soon as we step into the mall, people (well mostly girls) began staring at us.

Well actually, let me rephrase that.

They were staring at Vincent while glaring at me.

I don't blame them, because we barely look alike my skin is way darker than his. The only thing we have in common is our hair colour.

"Where do you want to go first?" Vincent sighs, he clearly didn't want to be here.

Well, might as well have some fun while we're stuck here together, I want to play with him a bit.

"I want to go to Victoria Secret, I need to get new lingerie because my old one got ripped." If you could see the look on Vincent's face. It was priceless. He not only looked uncomfortable but angry at the same time, if only I took a picture.

"HELL NO!" He shouts, making everyone who stood close by to us to turn around. He dragged me away from Victoria Secret as fast as he could drag me.

I try my best to hold in laughter but it didn't last too long, his reaction was priceless.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

After 2 hours of shopping, we decide to go and have some lunch.

Vincent hasn't been as bad as I thought he was going to be.

We actually had a conversation that didn't lead to an argument or throwing daggers at one another.

We went to this cool diner in the food court, we sat down in a booth and began looking through the lengthy menu.

After a bit of waiting a waitress sashays herself to our table, trying to show her non-existent curves.

She gives me a side eye, she then flips her hair and turns to look at my brother and winks at him.

She doesn't even acknowledge my presence and talks to my brother.

"Can I take your order sir." She says seductively while twirling her cheap extensions around her finger.

When she took Vincent's order, she started to flirt with him. Touching his bicep and bending over to show her boobs that were practically spilling out of her top.

Like just take my order so your flat ass can move on.

Vincent looked like he needs rescuing from the psycho waitresses.

"Excuse me, can you take my order and stop flirting with MY HUSBAND!" She her cheeks turn red in embarrassment before she rolls her eyes and took my order.
As she turns around to walk to the kitchen she whispers "call me" to Vincent before sashaying away.

"Thank you so much for that I owe you one." Vincent sighs with gratitude. "It's ok Vin, my services are always available." I wink at him.

"Vin?" He repeats, he was clearly confused, I didn't know what came over me, I just felt... comfortable with him, weirdly enough.

"Yep! That's your new nickname." I smile, Vin smiles at me back. I thought today was going to be horrible, but Vincent wasn't as bad as I expected, but once you get to know him, he's not that bad.

Once we got our food we started eating and talking.

"Hey, I've always wondered what Stephan does for a living?." I've wondered for a while how sperm donor could afford a house like that, to provide for a large family, especially as a single parent.