Chapter 8 [Bed time]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

Me and Kurome had been reunited, we hadn't seen each other in year's since we were children but now we could finally make up for lost time.

Kurome:"All right! Time to sleep with my big sis!"

Akame:"Well be able to do this from now on."

Kurome:"Oh one second."

Kurome went to her bag and took out a cup then put some kind of pill in her mouth and took a quick drink.

Akame:"What's that are you okay?"

Kurome:"It's just my med's i take it every night it's supposed to make me stronger, i get a little dizzy sometime's but it's okay."

I hugged Kurome close.

Akame:"I'm so sorry for what you went through."

After a moment we layed down in our bed and talked about something else.

Kurome:"Sis do you have a boyfriend?"

Akame:"W-Well it's complicated, i like Tatsumi but so do the other girl's and he won't sit still long enough for us to say anything about it."

Kurome:"*Giggle* Well do you have a plan for it?"

Akame:"Well Poney has a plan that might not go so well with him, she suggested that we become a harem if you know what that mean's."

Poney started shouting from her room.

Poney:"It's every boy's dream!"

Cornelia:"Poney shut your damn mouth i'm trying to sleep!"

After those two stoped there screaming match me and Kurome spoke again.

Kurome:"Well if it is a harem you'll be the best part of it."

Akame:"Heh you really think so?"

Kurome:"I know so."

We huddled close before we fell asleep we spoke one more time.

Kurome:"I love you sis."

Akame:"Love you to Kurome."

We fell asleep rather quickly.

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I was trying to sleep but i was having trouble until i started having a nightmare.

Tatsumi:"What's going on?"

????:"RAGHHH!"

I shot up as if i had just been stabbed in my sleep.

Tatsumi:"Gahh!"

I was breathing rather quickly whatever that was it really got to me but i had a bad feeling that i'de be seeing it again soon.

Tatsumi:(It's to early in the morning for this shit *Yawn* just let me sleep for five more minute's for god sake's.)

I layed back down but when i closed my eye's that "Thing" was staring back at me i opened my eye's and looked outside and saw that it was at a minimum two in the morning i had fallen asleep around nine that night.

Tatsumi:(Oh i give up *Yawn* i just wanted some sleep that make's two day's in a row that i haven't gotten good sleep.)

I stood up and got dressed for the morning, i grabed [Shadowbain] and went outside to train since if it wasn't for [Shadow sheild] i would have been killed in that last fight with those last guy's.

As i trained i once again felt like i was being watched but again thought nothing of it, i was trying new execution move's i was getting faster and faster it was to a point that i was destroying small object's without breaking a sweat.

Kurome's P.O.V

I woke up when the sun hit my eye's and looked out the window when i heard a noise it was Tatsumi training and he was shirtless i couldn't help but start drooling i know that sis like's him but it's too tough not to look at him.

I wanted sis to see him like this so i shook her to wake her up.

Akame:"Are you okay Kurome?"

Kurome:"I want you to see this."

We both looked outside and gazed at the shirtless Tatsumi, the both of us were drooling at the sight of him.

Kurome:"Sis i think i wanna be a part of the harem."

Akame:"I'll talk to Poney about it."

Poney:"I think she already know's."

Kurome+Akame:"Eh?"

Poney gave a silly grin.

Poney:"It's alright Kurome you can be a part of the harem if you want but we still have to make it official so since he's still here we'll talk to him about it."

Akame:"Okay hopefully this work's but if it doesn't i'm gonna hurt you Poney."

Poney:"Don't worry it will i promess."

We both looked at her with a deminor that mean't that we were serious.

Kurome:"Sis if this work's do you think we'll be the only member's of it."

Akame:"Likely not but we can always make room for other's, but nothing will come between us."

Me and sis hugged before we walked out into the main room.

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye.]