Sixty-Five

"Hey, Lily? Do you have the-"

"Shh!" Lily whisper yelled, Alice and Marlene standing around the corridor wall looking like they were hiding.

Honey turned to look down the corridor and saw exactly why Marlene had a smirk, Alice was blushing with a smile and Lily was watching in excitement.

The group watched as Aries and Remus kissed sweetly against the wall by Professor Flitwicks classroom. Remus's back was against the wall, one leg bent to stabilize himself.

Aries had her hands around Remus's neck, leaning flush against his front while his hand would stroke her back lovingly.

"So he just up and left then came back?"

"Yeah, it was weird, he wouldn't even tel me-"

"SHHH!!" The girls whisper yelled as James, Peter and Sirius came close to their hiding corner.

"Blimey, what in Merlins beard is going on?" James asked.

"Meredith and Remus." Alice giggled quietly, the boys furrowed their brows before looking around the corner and spotting the couple.

James was smirking at the couple, knowing it was about time. Sirius eyes were wide and looking like he was contemplating something in his head.

Peter had turned red similar to Alice and decided it was best to tie his shoes.

The group watched as Aries ran her hands through Remus's hair. They all swore they saw him almost give out under her.

Aries seemed like she had already started pulling back, but Remus kept her there.

"I told...Flit..wick I...would..ta..talk...to him...bef...before...class." Aries spoke between kisses.

"Talk after." Remus said before quickly going back for more.

Oh Merlin, her lips...

Aries decided to try and push him over his limit, she knew how to knock every guy off his feet. She pulled him closer to her by his neck and deepened the kiss, then let go way too early for Remus's liking.

Though he seemed to be too dazed to realize, "I'll see you in class, Rem." She said picking up her book bag from the ground and walking into the classroom only a few steps beside them.

"Merlin have mercy." Remus said, still slightly dazed from the earlier events. He ran and hand through his messy hair and let it fall onto the wall for a moment as he body fluttered.

A goofy grin was set on his lips for a couple more minutes before he readjusted his outfit and grabbed his book bag, just in time for the bell to ring.

He sighed happily as he started towards Charms class but came to a halt when he saw Sirius and James coming from his right.

"I don't think I've ever wanted to rip my eyes out more than right now." Sirius said in disgust, earning an eye roll from Remus.

"You're just mad that you have no one to go snog." Remus fired back stuffing his hands in his pockets and letting his book bag rest on his shoulder.

"Oh please, any of these girls would be lucky to be with me." Sirius countered.

"Is that why Marlene always walks away from you?" James asked jokingly.

"You're one to talk, Lily-Lover." Sirius rolled his eyes in a huff.

"Well, I can't deny that." James grinned and walked into class while Sirius and Remus gave each other side glances.

"Hey, is it true? Did Meredith really use wandless magic during a duel?" Peter asked walking up to the boys.