VIER-EN-VIERTIG

Hello everyone, finally back and ready to write. Thank you all so much for waiting this long. I have finished my last assignment for the semester so I have more time on my hands to write. Thank you for the support and I hope you all still have hope for this story.

Please don't forget to to vote and comment!

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

Lisa was in trouble.

Like what Forest Gump once said, life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. And Lisa couldn't help but agree with this wholeheartedly. She certainly did not expect the circumstances that she was in, although perhaps she did expect this but there is a difference between imagining things and then them actually happening. And she had no idea on how to deal with the predicament that she is in.

Jennie was angry at her.

Jennie's temper is infamous at Belvoire, Lisa being on the receiving end of it ever since she arrived at Belvoire. But the difference of her anger with Lisa right now was that she was an angry girlfriend, not an angry rival. And quite honestly, Lisa finds the angry girlfriend scarier than the angry rival. While Lisa has gotten used to the small temper tantrums that Jennie tends to have, she believes she is in a different sort of situation with Jennie at this moment.

With the dance practical being the centre of importance for the first task for the new semester, Lisa and Jungkook have been rehearsing tireslessly. They were working very hard, especially since they was a significant amount of pressure put on their shoulders. Nostalgia has crept up on the both of them, especially since with how things started at the beginning of the year. But the difference now is that there was an understanding between the two and that they respected each other as friends and duet partners, something which Lisa greatly appreciated.

But that didn't meant the public eye really changed.

Obviously Jungkook and Lisa had set the record straight that the two of them were no longer in a relationship, simply giving the reason that they were better off as friends than lovers. But that didn't mean that the talking about them had stopped. People still apparently thought about them as the perfect couple so of course the constant gossip about them did not stop. It was hard to ignore the whispers when the two of them would walk together on campus or were caught hanging out with each other. And it was also hard to keep her mouth shut as to not announce the true reason of why she and Jungkook were not in a relationship.

But Lisa knows she can't think selfishly. She is aware of the cards she has been given by Jennie as well as their circumstances. And she doesn't want to put Jennie in an uncomfortable position especially given her past experiences. And so she has restrained herself from shouting the truth, simply ducking her head and pushing forwward and trying to ignore what the others were saying. She doesn't have to explain herself to anyone, and especially not to the students of Belvoire.

But the given circumstances are practically reason of why Jennie is angry at her in the first place.

Jungkook is a talented dancer and he is a great dance partner to have. The two of them have great chemistry onstage and Lisa is certain that they will do well on their practical together, but the whole duet is the whole reason why Jennie is mad at Lisa.

Lisa can feel Jennie's burning gaze on her when they were in class, practically burning a hole in her head as well as Jungkook when they sat together. She could also feel the scrutinizing gaze of the brunette whenever Jungkook and Lisa spoke and laughed at something, playfully pushing each other and keeping conversation during class and during practice time. The darkening feelings were very evident on the messages that she would get from the brunette at random times during the day and at night. The sharp quips and shortening answers as time got closer to the due date of the practical.