S2, E4

-3rd POV-

"The second round of the U.A. sports festival first-year stage is...A cavalry battler with the top 42 from the qualifier!" Midnight said, "Those at the top will suffer more. You'll hear this many times as you attend U.A. This it what "Plus Ultra" means!" She then pointed at the white haired female with her whip, "Gojo (Y/n), who placed first in the qualifier, is worth ten million points!"

The said girl smirked, "Ara~! Good luck trying to get through my barrier." She said as everyone stared at her with a slight blush.

'(Y/n)-chan...' Midoriya thought as he looked at her.

-----

"Now then, I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit is fifteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of its members' points, and the riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them! And the most important thing is that even if your headband gets stolen, or if your team falls, you're not out!"

"Which means..." Momo said, trailing off.

"...since there are 42 people, there will be ten or twelve teams on the field the whole time?" Sato said.

"One strategy could be to let someone take your points first so you'll be more free." Mina said as Tsuyu looked at her.

"It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up getting split up, Mina."

"During the game, it'll be a cruel fight where you can use your quirks. But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red car for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You'll be removed immediately!" The hero said.

Bakugo looked to the side, "Damn."

"Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!"

"Fifteen minutes?"

"Hey, be on my team."

"Someone in the top ten, pick me!"

(Y/n) smiled in her own world as almost everyone didn't want to be in her team, but some would come up to her and ask, before her hand was taken.

"Be in my team, (Y/n)-chan." Shinsou said.

"What the hell are you doing with her? She's in my team." Bakugo said.

"Gojo-san, be in my team." Todoroki said, ignoring the other two.

"Ara~! Didn't you say you wanted to try and defeat me, Shoto-chan?" She pat his head, "We should be in different teams."

"(Y-Y/n)-chan! Please be in my team!" Midoriya said, nervously.

"Mah~! So many boys~" She smiled, making them blush, before pointing at someone randomly, "I choose you!"

Shinosu smiled, "Glad to have you in my team, (Y/n)-chan."

The white haired girl smiled and hugged him, "I'm with Hitoshi-chan! Yay!" She said, making him blush.

The male looked at the other three, seeing them glare at him, making him smirk and lead her to the others.

"Hope you're ready for a lot of attention, Hitoshi-chan~!"