chapter 05.

v.

"hyung," jungkook called out while he sat comfortably on the train seat, man-spreading. his phone in one hand close to his ear.

"i'm arriving in ten minutes can you pick me up?" he questioned his older brother. well he sees him as an older brother but his hyung was just a close friend that had stuck with him since high school.

"pick you up? okay!" his hyung's playful voice resounded from the voice call. from this, you probably know who it is. jungkook smiled before ending the call and putting his phone back in his pocket.

he stared out the window, watching the blurry scenery shifting from buildings to trees to tunnels and repeat. he was back in seoul but still on the train, waiting until it reaches the station.

it was currently five pm and jungkook was tired from the activities he did today, even though it was just editing his GCF. he just wants to lay down on his soft mattress and cuddle with the pillows and fall asleep.

he lives on the same roof as hoseok. they were both roommates. jungkook often stayed at home and stream while hoseok was busy with ONE MILLION, a dancing team that does dance choreography or covers. their dancing will be posted on the internet for everyone to view.

hoseok was one of the best members in ONE MILLION as he is very passionate. jungkook dances too, but it was only a hobby. sometimes he would come to the company to visit his best friend but got invited to dance by the manager and choreographer.

it was a one-time thing though and his dance was available on the internet. this resulted in him getting more known and his new viewers recently found out that he dances as well.

"ladies and gentlemen, this is the conductor, the next stop on this train is seoul. for local stations, please wait on the platform and listen for announcements."

hearing this, jungkook slipped his bag over his shoulder and stood up from his seat heading for the automatic doors. the rest of the passengers also standing up. he lets the other passengers exit first since he preferred to leave last. he watched them leave the crowded train one by one as he stood at the side, waiting for the right moment to leave.

"please remain behind the yellow line until your train has come to a halt, and allow passengers to leave the train first before boarding."

he heard the announcer's voice from the loudspeakers dedicated to those who were boarding the train as he stepped foot on the concrete floor.

jungkook adjusted his mask and walked towards the exit of the train station, scanning his card before leaving the transparent doors. checking his phone, he realized hoseok wasn't here yet so he waited on the bench and played mobile games on his phone.

twenty minutes have passed and hoseok was still not here. the young boy was confused as his eyebrows were furrowed. it only took ten minutes from the station to their house and jungkook informed him ten minutes before his arrival. just then, he received a text message from hoseok.

HOPE HYUNG:
jungkook i'm sorryyy there's
traffic D:

HOPE HYUNG:
can you wait in the cafe near
lotte mart? i'm stuck there and
i can't move the car T—T

jungkook sighed and stood up. as he walked to lotte mart, his eyes wandered at the starry night above. the moon was now taking over the sun's job, his surroundings illuminated with darkness.

his eyes looked at the various stores selling different items and cafés near seoul station. from flower shops, thrift stores, village stores, bakeries, hair salons, and more. as he was about to cross the road after waiting for the light to turn green, someone bumped into him.

more specifically, a girl.

his inner self started panicking. especially since she fell on top of him.

a/n; oh la la ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)